The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offers a wide range of Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate, and Post-Doctorate degrees in medicine and health sciences. Every year over 30000 students apply for admission to courses ranging from M.D. to PhD.
If you are also looking for an opportunity to get admission to AIIMS, then you must utilise the chance. Many people are applying for the same. The seats are limited, but the number of applicants is very high. So, make your decision as soon as possible and apply fast to one of India’s best colleges.
It is necessary to qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS. Last year, we saw many applicants take the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Medical College Entrance Examination (Upper-level) test for admission to medical courses. For M.D., M.S. and M.Ch, candidates have to take another entrance examination from AIIMS Delhi while for D.M./MCh [six years] Medical Cour.
|BSc Nursing Entrance Exam of AIIMS||June 2024|
|Date of registration for INICET 2024||March 2024|
|Released exam date if INICET||July 2024|
|Announcing the result of AIIMS BSc||June 2024|
|Announcement of Msc result||July 2024|
AIIMS Delhi PhD Admission 2024
AIIMS Delhi offers over 130 PhD programs through 34 departments. Candidates can earn a coveted PhD or D.Phil. in Medicine and Allied Sciences from a well-respected centre of research excellence in India and enjoy the support of its faculty members, fellow students and alumni network worldwide.
The duration is considered from the date of registration to the submission of the thesis.
If you have good academic records and plan to submit a thesis at the end of your studies (three years, maximum), you are welcome to apply. The requirement is to be present and study for three years at the school. If you don’t plan to submit a thesis but would like to stay for five years, you need written approval from the Dean. Failing to submit a thesis within the stipulated time will result in losing your candidature (entry into AIIMS).
A PhD is a rigorous and demanding program, so it’s vital to submit milestones and documentation on time.
|PhD||Reproductive Biology, Microbiology, Ocular Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Neuro-Radiology, Gastroenterology and H.N.U., Hematology, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, Pharmacology, Lab Oncology, Anatomy, Dental Surgery, Dermatology and Venerology, Emergency Medicine, Cardiac Biochemistry, Biophysics, Ophthalmology (R.P.C.), Pharmacology, T.I.I., Cardiac Biochemistry|
AIIMS PhD 2024 Exam Date:
Many of the candidates also need prior information regarding the examination dates. All of the examination dates have been provided to help the candidates with prior information. Here, the candidates can find even more information regarding their respective examination dates.
|Releasing date of application form||November|
|The deadline to submit the application form||December|
|Rejecting the application forms||December|
|Submissions of the documents||December|
|Release date of Admit card||January 2024|
|Date of Examination||January 2024|
|Result Date||February 2024|
An admission criteria is being followed at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Any candidate who is applying needs to clear the eligibility criteria to advance to the next level.
- The candidates must require Original certificates/degrees verified by the concerned department, including eligibility.
- Along with that, the candidate also requires Verifying other documents to ensure that the candidate you’ve chosen is totally in favour and adheres to all the requirements needed for building their future career with your Institute.
- You need to send the evidence that you have applied for the fellowship/grant before your application is submitted. If you are a recipient in previous years, please send the proof of the year that you received the funds/fellowship.
- Admission to the PhD. The programme will be based on the availability of funds from recognised funding agencies such as DST, CSIR, ICMR, D.B.T., U.G.C., or Fellowship/Doctoral Assistantship from a funded University/Institution.
- Admission for pursuing PhD program is finalised. The offer is given to the aspirant only when evidence of the availability of research funds/grant/fellowship for the project is submitted to our Academic Section by the selected aspirant/s through the concerned Head of the Department.
The eligibility criteria are entirely different in different courses. This means that the eligibility criteria of AIIMS are entirely dependent on the course prefered by the candidate.
- To be eligible, the candidate needs to have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in your MBBS/Bds/MD/MS/DM/MCh (subject concerned). If they got their medical degree from a college not recognised by MCI, they would not be eligible. To check the eligibility criteria, please visit our eligibility criteria page.
- Nursing Qualifications: Candidateswho have gained 55% aggregate marks in MSc nursing are also eligible to take part in a PhD admission college.
- Eligibility to apply shall be a Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by any university in India or equivalent in the subject as per the project’s requirement. Applicants holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech.
- Only applicants who have previously completed a masters degree without distance learning are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for a fellowship programme under the non-medical category, Candidates should have at least 60% marks in their previous qualifying exams.
Most of the candidates have doubts regarding the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). All the queries regarding the admission process have been solved here.
The admission process is of many steps. It doesn’t end when the student has cleared the eligibility criteria. After the student completes the eligibility criteria, they will be given an entrance examination. Depending upon the basis of the examination test, the selection of candidates will be completed.
Candidates are also required to fill the application form. All the details and the steps which are compulsory for every candidate to follow have been given below. You can easily take the help of these steps and enrol yourself for AIIMS 2024.
- First of all, the candidate must fill the application form. The mode to fill the form is online.
- There are many things that are required to be completed by the candidate. This is the essential registration which will be followed by code and final registration.
- Upon filling the form, the candidate must fill in some of the essential details and his category. The candidate must note that all the details asked are necessary to be filled in.
- Once the candidate reaches the final registration, he has to fill the choice of his examination. Then he will be headed towards the payment page to continue with the payment.
- After this, the candidate must submit scanned copies of his passport size photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Every candidate must keep a copy of every admission process till the admission process is completed.
Once the candidate is done with the final registration, he has to choose the payment method he prefers. The application fees have been given in the table below:-
|O.B.C. (both creamy and non-creamy layer)||1500|
Let’s have a look at the exam pattern, which will help the students further with the schedule of the examinations. You can find more details regarding the examination pattern below.
- This time the examinations will be conducted only through the online mode. The online method will be based on C.B.T.
- If we look at the marking scheme, one mark is rewarded to the candidate for each answer he did correctly.
- If the candidate gets any of his answers wrong, 1/3rd marks will be deducted by the examiner for the same. This means that three wrong answers will lead to one negative marking.
- Most of the candidates have Questions regarding the language in which the examination will be held. The tests will be carried only in two languages which are English and Hindi. The candidate can give an examination in any language he wants.
- As always, this time to the examinations will be conducted in two shifts. The marks of both shifts will be combined to make the final results.
The candidate must make a proper timetable and follow it strictly. The candidate must also go through the previous year examinations as this will give him an idea regarding this year’s examination. The candidate must also keep in mind that he has to provide a proper time to every subject as all of them are compulsory.