AKNUCET is an entrance examination organized by Adikavi Nannaya University. AKNUCET stands for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test which is a University level entrance examination, the candidate who passes the entrance examination will be eligible to take admission into the university in various courses and disciplines. In this article, we will discuss AKNUCET 2023 Exam Date, Registration, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility, etc.
AKNUCET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form available||March 2023|
|End to submit of application form||April 2023|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application forms with late Fee of Rs.500||April 2023|
|Hall-ticket will be available from||April 2023|
|AKNUCET 2023 Exam Date||May 2023|
|Result Date Announced||May 2023|
AKNUCET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AKNUCET is as follows-
M.Sc. in Various discipline
- The candidates are required to have a graduation degree in B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational)/ Biochemistry in relevant subjects
- The candidates are required to have a graduation degree in any discipline
Chemistry in various Discipline
- The candidates are required to have a graduation degree in B.Sc. Chemistry /B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry
AKNUCET Admission form
The following are the step by step methods of filling the application form-
- Visit the official website of Adikavi Nannaya University by following this link- https://www.aknu.edu.in/index.php
- Now, navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the AKNUCET 2023 link
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you have to create your account using your email ID and other details
- After registration is complete, login to your account using your login credentials
- After logging in, you’ll have to fill the application form with correct details like name, father’s name, education qualification, etc.
- Now, click on the Next button, and on the next screen upload all the documents mentioned below
- After uploading the documents, you have to pay the application fee using a credit/debit card, UPI, Net Banking, etc.
- Make sure you’ve taken a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for Andhra AKNUCET Admission
The following are the list of documents required for Andhra AKNUCET Admission-
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature and left-hand thumb impression of the candidate
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate or mark sheet
- Graduation degree/ Marks Sheet
The application fee for the AKNUCET entrance examination is as follows-
AKNUCET 2023 Admit Card
Admit card is an important document that every candidate has to carry with them while giving the exam otherwise the examination can be canceled. The admit card for AKNUCET 2023 is not yet released, we will update the admit card status once the examination authorities released the admit card release date.
AKNUCET 2023 Exam Result
The examination result for AKNUCET 2023 is not yet released, we will update the result status once the result has been released by Adikavi Nannaya University.
Counseling is an event that is organized for the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination. Here, the final processing of the documents and seat blocking for the courses happens. The candidates will be offered different courses and disciplines based on the marks scored by the candidates on the entrance examination.
Documents Required for AKNUCET
The following are the documents required for AKNUCET-
- You’re counseling Call Letter
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School
- Graduation Degree/ Marksheet