The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) is a nationwide entrance exam for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering licence issuance course. Additionally, the AME CET 2023 admission exam results are accepted for Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering programmes at select of India’s government-approved institutes.
The objective type of multiple-choice questions in the AME CET 2023 are divided into five sections: physics, chemistry, mathematics, English, and general awareness. Applicants get three chances to take the AME CET 2023. The exam is given once a year and comprises of only one paper.
AME CET 2023 also offers merit-based scholarships of up to 100% to deserving students.
Applicants who have finished a three-year diploma in engineering or who have passed or appeared for the 10+2 board exam in scientific stream are eligible to sit the AME CET 2023. Exam schedules and course lengths differ as a result.
Highlights of AME CET 2023
|Features of AME CET 2023||Details about AME CET 2023|
|Exam Name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET)|
|Exam Frequency of AME CET 2023||Once a year|
|Exam Mode of AME CET 2023||Online and Offline|
|Exam Language of AME CET 2023||English and Hindi|
|Exam Duration of AME CET 2023||90 minutes|
|Official Website of AME CET 2023||www.amecet.in|
Eligibility Criteria of AME CET 2023
The eligibility criteria for AME CET 2023 is as the following:
• At the time of admission, candidates must have passed the 10+2 Board exam with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) or an equivalent AICTE approved 3-year engineering diploma in whichever stream or one higher qualification in science with PCM.
• The applicant must have received a minimum of 45 percent in PCM or equivalent in 10+2.
• Applicants who are eligible for B. Tech admission are also eligible for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering programme.
• At the time of admission, applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 28.
• There must be no colour blindness or physical limitations in the applicant.
Aside from the aforementioned eligibility criteria, applicants must demonstrate a variety of talents, including topic knowledge, a practical and problem-solving approach, adaptability, and team spirit, to name a few.
Important Dates of AME CET 2023
|Events of AME CET 2023||Important Dates of AME CET 2023|
|Application Commencement of AME CET 2023||November, 2023|
|Last date to fill the Application Form of AME CET 2023||To be announced|
|Release Date of Admit Card of AME CET 2023||To be announced|
|Examination Date of AME CET 2023||To be announced|
|Date of Results of AME CET 2023||To be announced|
|Start of Counselling for AME CET 2023||Last week of June 2023|
Application Form of AME CET 2023
The application form for the AME CET 2023 is now available on the official website. Applicants must ensure that they are eligible for the exam before filling out the form and paying the price. To learn more about the AME CET Application Form 2023, read the following points:
Only the official website can be used to fill out the registration form.
Both online and offline approaches are available for filling out the form.
For the Online –
Registration must be completed first, followed by the completion of the relevant fields.
Scanned photos of the required documents should be uploaded.
After paying the registration cost, the applicant will receive a Congratulation Message with their Registration Number on their mobile phone and email.
The AME CET 2023 accredited centres have an application form available.
Candidates will receive the Registration Number in any case and should keep it secure for future correspondence.
The candidate must obtain a printout of the form if applying online.
Application Fee of AME CET 2023
Application Fee details of the AME CET 2023 exam are given below:
Examination Fees of AME CET 2023
|Male candidates who are from General and OBC category||Rs.1000/-|
|Female candidates of all categories and for SC/ST candidates||Rs.800/-|
Applicants who pay the Application Fee should be aware that the fee will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
Payment Options- You can pay the registration cost both online and offline.
Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking is the online mode of payment. Please be aware that when making a payment using online payment channels, the bank may impose additional service fees as well as any taxes.
Offline Mode – Applicants can obtain the form from authorised centres by paying a fee (details below).
Admit Card of AME CET 2023
The Admit Card of AME CET 2023 will be made available for download on the official website. Registered applicants must follow the steps below to obtain their AME CET 2023 admission card:
• Go to the AME CET 2023 official website.
• Go to the AME CET 2023 Admit Card download link and click it.
• Fill in the relevant information in the appropriate fields, such as the AME CET 2023 Registration Number, Password, and/or date of birth.
• Select the ‘Submit’ tab.
• To download the AME CET 2023 admission card in PDF format, go to the ‘Download’ tab.
The following information will be included on the AME CET 2023 Admit Card:
• The applicant’s name
• The applicant’s name
• Exam timing and date
• Exam location and languag
• Exam forma
• Examination language
How to take the examination of AME CET 2023?
AME CET 2023 applicants must print four to five copies of their admit card, which they must bring to the exam centre and preserve till the admission process is completed.
The AME CET 2023 admission card is a needed document to carry to the test centre; otherwise, the applicant will be denied access to the test.
Applicants should check their personal details after downloading the AME CET 2023 admission card and inform the AME CET 2023 Secretariat instantly if there is any problem.
Syllabus of AME CET 2023
Applicants who have passed for the 10+2 board exam and those who have completed or are in the final year of a three-year Diploma in Engineering will have different AME CET 2023 syllabuses. Except for ‘Aptitude,’ which is for those who are pursuing/pursued a 3-year Engineering DiplomaB. Tech/Higher qualification in science, the subjects are the same for both categories of students.
• General Awareness – Current Affairs, Static GK, Science, Politics, Business, Literature, and other topics covered in the AME CET 2023 Syllabus.
• Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading Comprehension in English
• Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Algebra are all subjects in mathematics.
• Aptitude – Mechanics, Graphics, and Engineering Concepts.
Exam Pattern of AME CET 2023
Both the online and offline versions of the AME CET 2023 exam are available. It comprises of 90 objective multiple-choice questions with varied levels of difficulty. For applicants in the 10+2 category and those in the 3-year Diploma/B.Tech category, the AME CET 2023 test pattern is different.
Exam Pattern and Structure for 10+2 PCM Candidates in AME CET 2023
There are a total of five subjects, which are as follows. The subjects and their weightings are listed in ascending order.
AME CET 2023 Exam Pattern and Structure for Applicants with a 3-year Engineering Diploma, a B.Tech, or a higher qualification in Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
AME CET 2023 Question Paper
For applicants preparing to take the AME CET 2023 entrance test, the AME CET 2023 authorities release past years’ AME CET 2023 question papers.
How do I get the AME CET 2023 Question Paper?
Applicants for the AME CET 2023 exam can go to the official AME CET website and click on the link labelled “AME CET Previous Years’ Question Papers.” Applicants can obtain the year-wise and set-wise AME CET 2023 exam papers in PDF format online.
Participating Institutes of AME CET 2023
According to the official website of AME CET 2021, there are a total of 12 institutes that have been certified by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The following is a list of AME CET 2021 participating institutes:
- Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun
- Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
- College of Aeronautical Engineering, Guwahati
- HCAT, Kanyakumari
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Mundka, Delhi
- Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering, Pune
- Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics, Gurugram, Haryana
- Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (IAME), Aurangabad
- JRN Institute of Aviation Technology, Mundka, Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
- Western India Institute of Aeronautics (WIIA), Ahmedabad