AMU Entrance Test 2024 is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University to offer admission to the candidates seeking a graduate or postgraduate courses. The admission of the candidates is based on the AMU Entrance Test results and the mark scored by the candidate must be above the cut-off marks decided by the AMU. AMU B.Ed Entrance Test 2024 is one of the best courses that are pursued by many students. The entrance test for AMU B.Ed entrance 2024 will be held in May.
The entrance test is conducted on a paper and pen basis and includes many subjects. The final admission of the candidates is done basis on the ranks taken by the candidate and the availability of seats. This article contains all the details that you need to know for taking AMU B.Ed Entrance Test like Eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, result, etc.
AMU B.Ed Admission 2024 Application Form
The application form for the AMU B.Ed entrance test is available to fill or download from March 2024. To enroll yourself in any of Aligarh Muslim University courses you need to fill the form first. You can use both online and offline ways to fill the form. You can visit the official website of AMU Controllers to fill the form or to download the form for online and offline form fill respectively.
AMU B.Ed 2024 Exam Important Dates
|AMU B.Ed Application Form start to submit||January 2024|
|End to submit the application form||March 2024|
|Admit card available||May 2024|
|AMU B.Ed 2024 Exam Date||May 2024|
|Result Date||July 2024|
AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form date & Form Fill
Registration is mandatory for each candidate to participate in the AMU B.Ed Entrance Test. AMUET is conducted by the Amu controller and organizes the entrance examination each year. The last date of application filling for the AMU Entrance Test is 28 August. It is advised to check the eligibility criteria of the course you are aiming to pursue. To register for the AMU Entrance application form, follow these steps-
- For participating in the AMU B.Ed Entrance exam, the candidate must register themselves online using the official AMU’s website.
- After getting yourself registered, you have to fill your form with your contact details, academic, and other details asked.
- The candidate must scan the necessary documents and upload them. You can find the documents required for the entrance in the document required section.
- When the above steps are completed, you need to pay for the entrance test. The examination fee is different for different courses. You can find the AMU Fee structure in the AMU Entrance Fee section.
AMU B.Ed. Entrance Test Document Required
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Eligibility Criteria for AMU B.Ed Entrance test 2024
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% in B.Sc/ B.A. / B. Com. / B.Th. or a PG in Social Science / Science / Humanities
- Candidates must be below 27 years of age to apply for the B.Ed entrance test
AMU B.Ed Entrance Test Application Fee
The application fee for the AMU B.Ed Entrance Test is Rs.300/- which can be paid using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking. It can also be paid using Demand Draft through Canara Bank or ICICI Bank in favour of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
AMU Entrance Test is an objective-based exam meaning there will be multiple-choice questions. This exam will be conducted in the English language only. The entrance test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions each question containing 1 mark each. The 100 questions are divided into 4 parts which are as follows-
|Current Educational Affairs||25|
Syllabus of AMU B.Ed Entrance
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
General Aptitude Test
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Logical Deduction
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
Current Educational Affairs
- Based on what is happening in the current situation in the country
AMU B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card
The Admit card for AMU B.Ed Entrance Test can be downloaded online. Usually, it is available to download 2-3 weeks before the examination. The AMU B.Ed entrance exams admit card 2024 can be downloaded on May 2024. It is mandatory for the candidate to appear for the examination with this admit card, failing so would make him illegible for examination. The candidate is also needed to follow the instruction written on the admit card.
AMU B.Ed Entrance Test Result
The entrance exam test result will be released in July 2024. The candidate can visit the official website of AMU and check his/her exam result. The final result will be declared after the answer key is released by the AMU.
The Counselling section is conducted by AMU to finalize the candidate selection in their University for the enrolment of the B.Ed course. The eligible candidate for the counselling session will be notified from the official website and would have to visit the counselling premises along with dome required documents. You also have to pay the fee during the counselling session.
Document required at counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent colour photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Four self-addressed envelopes with postage stamps of Rs.22/- each
- Two oath commissioner’s affidavit on plain paper – one on candidate’s behalf and other on behalf of candidate’s parents/guardian (regarding not-indulgence in ragging)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.
Note-DD should be made in favour of the finance officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
Cut-Off marks are those marks that a candidate must score to pass the examination. It is decided by the AMU controllers which are based on a variety of different criteria, therefore, keeps on changing year to year.
The answer key is released by the AMU for the candidates to analyze the performance before the result declaration. After the release of the Answer key, the candidate can challenge the answer key by reporting it before the last date.