Assam SLET is an eligibility test organized by the education department which is under the Government of Assam. Assam SLET stands for the Assam State Eligibility Test which is a recruitment test for the post of Assistant Professor & Lectureship. After passing the examination, the candidates will be eligible for the post of Assam Professor in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura colleges and institutions. In this article, we will discuss Assam SLET 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
Assam SLET Important Dates 2024
|Date of availability of online application form||November|
|Last date to submit the online application form||January|
|Issue of admit card for eligibility test||February|
|Date of eligibility test||March|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
Assam SLET Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Assam SLET examination–
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with the domicile in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura however, outside these states can also participate in the examination under quota
- The candidates are required to pass a Post-Graduation degree in their field from a recognized university with at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category)in the qualifying examinations.
- There are no age limits for taking the examination
Assam SLET Application Form 2024
The following are the step-by-step instructions on filling Assam SLET application form–
- Visit the official website of Assam SLET and click on the apply now button
- After clicking on the apply button, you have to fill the form with correct details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- Now, upload the documents mentioned below and click on the Next button
- After uploading the documents, click on the pay button which you can pay using your credit card/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- After paying the payment fee, make sure to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt
Documents Required for Assam SLET
The following are the documents required for Assam SLET application form–
- Scanned Image of Passport size photo
- Scanned image of Signature
- Scanned image of graduation, Post-graduation, and class 12th degree/marksheet
- Scanned Identification IDs like Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
Assam SLET Application Fee
The following are the application fee for the Assam SLET application form–
|OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 650/-|
|PwD (Person with Disability)||Rs. 400/-|
Assam SLET Examination Centre
The following are the examination center for the Assam SLET entrance examination–
- Guwahati University
- Dibrugarh University
- Tezpur University
- Assam University
- Manipur University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tripura University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Mizoram University
Assam SLET Admit Card 2024
The admit card is an important document that every candidate must carry with them to appear for the examination. If the candidate fails to show the admit card for the Assam SLET Admit card, then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the admit card. You can download the admit card for Assam SLET from the official website of NBE. The admit card for Assam SLET is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authorities release the admit card.
Assam SLET Result 2024
You can download the result for Assam SLET from the official website. The result for Assam SLET 2024 is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authorities release the Assam SLET result.
Assam SLET Selection Procedure
The candidates who scored more marks than the cut-off marks will be provided with the certification. A pass certification will be provided and the candidates can then apply for various posts in Government, Private or semi-private colleges and institutions for the post of Assistant professor.