Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Kanpur University is a reputed university providing graduation level B.Ed course. B.Ed courses are for those who want to make a career in the teaching field. CSJMU University can be a great university for pursuing teaching. It is a group of many governmental and private institutions that provides quality education to the individuals seeking quality education.
To get into the B.Ed from CSJMU University, you need to pass an entrance test and the candidates who have passed the entrance test will be eligible to study 2 years of the B.Ed course. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details that you need to know about B.Ed from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Kanpur University.
CSJMU University B.Ed 2024 Important Exam Date
|Online Application Form Available||1st week of February 2024|
|Deadline to submit online application form||2nd week of March 2024|
|Fees submit the last date||3rd week of March 2024|
|Application form Correction Window open||4th week of March 2024|
|Admit Card||April 2024|
|CSJMU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date||April 2024|
|Admission Procedure||July 2024|
CSJMU University B.Ed 2024 Application Form
To fill the CSJMU University B.Ed application form, you can follow the following steps-
- Visit the official website of CSJMU University- http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/ and click on the B.Ed course apply button once the notification of the application is released. You can find the B.Ed application on our website.
- Now, you have to fill the application form with correct information also take note that you have to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for the B.Ed course.
- You also have to attach your latest photograph passport size and a digital image of your signature
- Once the uploading of documents is done, you have to pay the application form fee. You can pay your payment online as well using a Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for CSJMU University B.Ed
The following are the eligibility criteria for CSJMU University B.Ed course-
- The candidates must be a part be graduated and should have aggregated 50% marks along with a core subject
- The candidates must have passed 10 and 12 class from a recognized university and should have aggregate 50 % marks or equivalent C.G.P.A
- There is a 5% marks relaxation for candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- There is also a 5% relaxation for candidates having disabilities
CSJMU University B.Ed Admission 2024 Application Fee
The following are the category based application fee or CSJMU University-
Syllabus for CSJMU University B.Ed
The following are the syllabus for CSJMU University B.Ed entrance exam-
- General Knowledge
- Language paper (any of from Hindi/English)
- General Aptitude Test
- Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
Language paper (any of from Hindi/English)
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
General Aptitude Test
- Compound Interest
- Problem on Ages
- Allegation or Mixture
- Banker’s Discount
- HCF and LCM
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Time and Distance
- Volume and Surface Area
- Time and Work
Subject Specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)
- All syllabus related to class 11th and 12 of your field.
The CSJMU University entrance exam contains a total of 200 questions consisting of 400 marks making it two marks for one question. There are two paper, Paper-A and Paper-B. The following are the exam pattern for CSJMU University entrance exam-
|Sec.||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English)||50||100|
|A||General aptitude test||50||100|
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
Admit card for CSJMU University B.Ed 2024 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the entrance test to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
The result of the examination will be released within a month from the date of the examination. You can find the result of the examination from the official website of CSJMU University. If you have paid the postal fee then you will receive the exam mark sheet from postal as well.
The cut-off will be released alongside the result. Using the cut-off numbers, you can find whether you have passed the examination or not. The cut-off mark depends on the difficulty of the examination and the no of candidates participating in the examination.
After the result day, within 15 days answer key is also available to check to compare your marks and for evaluation purposes. You can download the Answer key online.