Delhi Technical University offers candidates the opportunity to pursue Ph.D.. in various disciplines by participating in an entrance examination. The admission into the Ph.D. program is full-time as well as part-time in the field of Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, and Management. In this article, we will discuss DTU Ph.D. Admission 2024 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, etc.
DTU Ph.D. 2024 Exam Date
|Online Application Form starts from||November|
|Deadline to deposit application fees||December|
|Display of List of eligible candidates for test||December|
|Result declaration Dates||December|
|Final Result Date||January|
|Date of admission||January|
|Display of vacant seat for waitlisted candidates||January|
|Last & Spot round of admissions against Vacant seats||January|
DTU Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for DTU Ph.D.. program-
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/ Humanities/Design and Social Science in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university
- For the reserved category, the candidates will be provided with a relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks eligibility
DTU Ph.D. Application Form
You can follow these step by step to fill the application form for DTU Ph.D.. –
- Visit the official website of DTU University- http://www.dtu.ac.in/
- Register yourself using your email Id and password. You can follow the on-screen instruction to validate your account using your email ID
- Now log in to your website and click on the Ph.D. course apply button
- Now, you have to fill the application form with correct information also take note that you have to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for the Ph.D. course.
- You also have to attach your latest photograph passport size and a digital image of your signature
- Once the uploading of documents is done, you have to pay the application form fee. You can pay your payment online as well using a Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking
Documents required for DTU Ph.D.
The following are the necessary document that you must upload on the website while filling the application-
- The passport size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and the Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
- Signature of the candidate
- Graduation Degree/ Mark sheet
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression of the candidate
- Class 10th Certificate of the candidate
- Post Card size Photograph of the candidate
DTU Ph.D. Application Fee
The following are the category based application fee of the DTU Ph.D. program-
Seats for DTU Ph.D. Admission
The following are seat availability for the Ph.D. course in Delhi Technical University-
|Applied chemistry & Poly. Tech.||2|
|Computer Science x Engg.||14|
|Electronic & Communication Engineering||4|
|Delhi School of Management||4|
Downloading DTU Ph.D. 2024 Admit Card
The admit card is the most important document, without this the candidates will not be allowed to give the DTU Ph.D. exam. You can download the DTU Ph.D. admit card from the official website of DTU. The release date for downloading the DTU Ph.D. admit card will be released later and you can keep checking our website. The following are the steps for downloading the DTU Ph.D. admit card which is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Technical University
- Log in to your account user ID and Password
- Navigate to the download admit card button. After the page opens fill in your roll number along with other details and press enter
- A new window with your admit card will open take a printout and carry it with you to the examination center
DTU Ph.D. Result 2024
DTU shall declare the result on a tentative date that is not yet released. The candidate has to visit the official website of DTU Ph.D. and navigate to the result tab to check his/her result.
DTU Ph.D. Selection Process
The selection process for DTU Ph.D. will be based on the overall score of the candidate. The score of the interview will be added with the marks scored by the candidate on the entrance examination and the final merit list will be prepared. A cut-off mark will be decided by the DTU authorities and based on cut-off marks the candidates will be selected for the Ph.D. program.