FDDI will hold the All India Selection Test of Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI AIST) 2023. Applicants who pass this test will be able to enrol in UG programmes such as B.Sc – Footwear Design and Manufacturing, Wholesale and Fashion Merchandise, Fashion Leather Accessories, Retail stores and Designer Products, and Retail stores and Fashion Merchandise.
Applicants who desire to apply for the exam must meet the eligibility requirements established by the exam conducting authorities. This article contains all necessary details on FDDI AIST 2023, including eligibility criteria, course, registration form, and results.
Overview of FDDI AIST 2023
|Name of Exam||FDDI All India Selection Test|
|Conducting Body of FDDI AIST 2023||Footwear Design and Development Institute|
|Mode of FDDI AIST 2023 Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of FDDI AIST 2023 Exam||03 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Question Types in FDDI AIST 2023 Exam||Objective Type Questions – 70 questions Drawing Questions – 03 questions|
|Offered Courses in FDDI AIST 2023||Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design|
Important Dates for FDDI AIST 2023
The date of submission of the application form will begin in November 2023, based on the information provided according to the FDDI.
|Events in FDDI AIST 2023||Important Dates of FDDI AIST 2023|
|Beginning of Application Form of FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Application Form Last Date of FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Application Form Last Date with late fee of FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Application Form Correction Window for FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Admit Card Release Date for FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Exam Date of FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Merit list display on||To be notified|
|Commencement of Counselling for FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Last Date for fee payment for FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Date of Reporting in FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
|Beginning of the Classes for FDDI AIST 2023||To be notified|
Note: FDDI AIST 2023 Application Form Deadline with Late Fees is Rs. 800 for General/OBC (Non-Creamy)/GEN-EWS Category applicants and Rs. 400 for SC/ ST/ PWD Application fee.
Application Form for FDDI AIST 2023
In this paragraph, the applicant will review the details of the FDDI AIST 2023 Application Form:
- The application form will be accessible online starting in February 2023 .
- Applicants must complete the application form in an online format.
- Before submitting an application, applicants should carefully read the guidelines.
- Before applying, applicants must first register on the official website.
- The applicant should fill out all of the required information on the application form.
- The applicant should pay the application cost before submitting an application.
- Along with the online application, the applicant must also submit a scanned copy of their passport-size photo and signature.
- Applicants who choose net banking/credit/debit cards to pay the application fee will not be able to apply for the exam unless they have paid the registration fee.
- Keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference until the application procedure is completed.
NOTE: By paying the Single Registration Form fee, the candidate is eligible to apply for multiple programmes.
Application Fee for FDDI AIST 2023
• A non-refundable fee of INR 600 (General/OBC (Non Creamy)/GEN-EWS Category) and Rs. 300 (SC/ST/PWD Category) would be charged to applicants.
• Applicants can pay the registration fee using any of the internet channels listed below.
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Internet banking
Note: Applicants should maintain a copy of the application form with proof of payment for future reference.
Documents must be uploaded in the application form include the following: The following documents must be uploaded as specified in the online application form by applicants:
|Photo||JPG / JPEG||Max 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||Max 50 KB|
Correction of FDDI AIST 2023 Application Form
Applicants who pay the application cost and submit a registration form can make changes to it. This capability will be available for a limited time under the individual logins of the registered applicants. To make changes to the registration form, applicants must check in with their email address and date of birth. Corrections to the form are only allowed in certain fields, and while it is not possible to update all of the information, applicants may modify their personal information. It is not possible to change the location of the exam.
Individual applicants for FDDI AIST 2023 must meet the eligibility standards in order to be considered for admission to UG and PG courses and FDDI AIST 2023. Before applying for FDDI AIST 2023, read this section carefully. Here are some details on the different UG and PG programmes’ eligibility criteria and age limits.
Bachelor of Science Degree Programs
|Age Limit||As on July 1, 2023, applicants must be at least 25 years old.|
|Educational Qualification||Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or Intermediate exam. Applicants who are in their final year of high school are also eligible to apply.|
Master’s degree Programs
|Age Limit||There is no age limit.|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates of Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology or any other related programme are eligible to apply for the M. Des. (Footwear Design & Production) programme. Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field are eligible to enrol for the M.B.A (Retail & Fashion Merchandise) programme|
FDDI Entrance Test Communication Standards
Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English. Applicants must have a strong knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
Exam Pattern for FDDI AIST 2023
The FDDI AIST 2023 Exam Pattern is available in this section:
• The entrance examination will be conducted on paper.
• Applicants will have two hours and thirty minutes to complete 200 questions.
• The multiple choice questions will be objective in nature.
The tables below detail the FDDI entrance exam pattern for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
Pattern of the FDDI Entrance Exam for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
PROGRAMS FOR BACHELOR DEGREES (B.Des. / BBA)
|Section||Description||Sub- Component||No of Questions||Marks per question||Max Marks|
|Section A||Quantitative Aptitude||25||2||50|
|Section B||Verbal Ability||Comprehension||10||2||20|
|Grammar, Usage, etc.||30||1||30|
|Section C||General Awareness||50||1||50|
|Section D||Business Aptitude Test||15||2||30|
Entrance Exam Pattern for Master’s Degree Programs at FDDI
PROGRAMS FOR MASTER DEGREES (M.Des. / MBA)
|Section||Description||No of Questions||Marks per question||Max Marks|
|Section A||Quantitative Aptitude||25||2||50|
|Section B||English Comprehension & Analytical Ability||50||1||50|
|Section C||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||1||50|
|Section D||Management Aptitude Test||50||1||50|
FDDI AIST 2023 Syllabus
Applicants taking the entrance exam should be well-versed in the following topics:
- The questions answered in the exam will be of a 12th-grade level.
For undergraduate courses:
- General Science, English, Math, and General Awareness
For PG courses, follow these guidelines:
- English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, and Business Aptitude are the four sections of the exam.
Admit Card for FDDI AIST 2023
- The exam conducting organisation will release the admission card after the entrance exam FDDI AIST 2023 has been successfully registered.
- Applicants would be able to access their admit cards via the FDDI official website in an online format.
- The applicant should provide his or her admission card whenever the invigilator requests it, as it contains all of the basic information such as the candidate’s roll number, gender, photograph, exam time and date, and so on.
- No one will be permitted to enter the examination venue without a valid admission card.
- The applicant should keep his or her admit card until the admissions procedure is concluded.
FDDI AIST Exam 2023 Centres
Courses Offered at FDDI AIST Exam 2023
FDDI provides a variety of courses for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes, including the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree Programs
- Des. B. (Footwear Design & Production)
- Des. B. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- Des. B. (Fashion Design)
Master’s Degree Courses
- M. Desmond (Footwear Design & Production)
- M.B.A. (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
Result of FDDI AIST 2023
- Following the exam, the exam administering authority publishes the results in an online format.
- In May 2023, the results will be announced.
- A merit list will be created based on the candidate’s grades, and they will be contacted for the counselling process.
- Applicants can access their results via the internet.
- Counseling is solely dependent on the applicant ‘s performance
Counseling for FDDI AIST 2023
- The FDDI AIST 2023 counselling procedure begins in June 2023.
- Only a small number of applicants will be contacted for counselling.
- Applicants will be assigned a seat based on their exam results and may be contacted for counselling.
- During the counselling phase, applicants must select their chosen courses and campuses.
- The final seat distribution will be determined by the applicants’ ranks/scores and preferences.
- Students who will be assigned seats must reserve their seats by paying a fee.
- It’s important to note that this fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants have seven days to pay the remaining payments.
Documents to be brought with you to the counselling session:
• An email address that is valid for at least a year is required.
• Information about your personal and educational qualifications
• For SC/ST/OBC applicants, a caste/tribe/class certificate is required.
• Certificate of Disabilities for Persons with Disabilities
• A jpg/jpeg image of the scanned photograph (up to 50 KB in size)
• A scanned signature image (jpg/jpeg format, up to 50 KB)
• If you’re making an online payment, your debit or credit card information
Fee Structure for Regular Seats at FDDI AIST (B.Des)
|Noida Campus||Other Campus|
|Particulars||Semester 1||Semester 2 – 8th each||Semester 1||Semester 2 – 8th each|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 69000||Rs. 69000||Rs. 49000||Rs. 49000|
|Library fee||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
|Mediclaim||Rs. 400||Rs. 400||Rs. 400||Rs. 400|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000|
|Total||Rs. 76400||Rs. 76400||Rs. 56400||Rs. 56400|
|Student Development Fee||Rs. 5000||–||Rs. 5000||–|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 10000||–||Rs. 10000||–|
|Grand Total||Rs. 91400||Rs. 76400||Rs. 71400||Rs. 56400|