GBPUAT or G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology offers candidates admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various disciplines. For taking admission into GBPUAT, the candidate must give admission for the course candidate’s required to pursue. In this article, we will discuss GBPUAT Admission 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc.
Important Dates of GBPUAT 2023 Exam
|Online filing of the application form||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form||1st week of April 2023|
|Downloading of Admit cards||May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||June 2023|
For Undergraduate Programmes
- For B.Sc. Agriculture.– Candidate must have passed class 12 in Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST))
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science /B.Sc. (Food Technology).: Candidate must have passed class 12 with Science, Mathematics or Biology and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST))
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H.-Candidate must have Passed class 12 with Science including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English or equivalent examination and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST))
For B.Tech Programme
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/ Biology
- The admission into B.Tech program will be considered via JEE mains Score. You can follow this to find more about JEE entrance exam- JEE Mains 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc.
For Master’s Programmes
- For Agricultural Economics– candidate must have a graduation degree B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home Sc./Agril. Marketing
- For Agriculture Engineering (Farm Machinery & Power Engg.): candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- For Clothing & Textiles– candidate must have a graduation degree B.Sc. Home Science/Home Economics/Family & Community Sciences with Intermediate Science
- For Plant Physiology– the candidate must have a graduation degree B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Zoology, Botany and Chemistry/ Horticulture/ Microbiology with Chemistry/B.Sc. Forestry
For Ph.D. Programs
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics– candidate must have a post-graduation degree M.Sc.Ag. Agril. Economics/Rural Banking & Agril. Eco. or M.Sc. Dairy Economics/Livestock Economics/ Forest Economics
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering– candidate must have a post-graduation degree Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg. from a recognized University/Institute and Masters’ degree in the field of Electrical Engg. from a recognized University/ Institute
- PhD Human Nutrition– candidate must have a post-graduation degree M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition/Food Science & Tech./ Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition
- PhD Biochemistry– candidate must have a post-graduation degree M.Sc. Ag./M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology & Biotech./Chemistry/Agril. Chemicals /Foods & Nutrition/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology
GBPUAT Application Form
The application form for GBPUAT can be filled online. The following are the steps that the candidate must follow to register him/her for GBPUAT courses-
- Visit the official website of the GBPUAT – https://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
- Click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ and start filling in the required details like email ID password etc.
- Now, verify the email by clicking on the verification link send by Haryana ITI
- Now, Log in to your account and click on the apply button
- A form will appear, fill the form with correct information
- Now upload your scanned passport size photograph
- Now you have to upload the scanned copy of all the certificates and documents mentioned below
- Now a payment gateway will open where you have to pay the application fee using Credit/Debit, UPI, Net Banking, or challan
- Take a printout of the payment confirmation slip and the application for future uses
Documents required for GBPUAT Admission
The following are the list of documents required for GBPUAT Admission-
- Scanned Passport Size photograph under 1 MB
- Scanned copy of class 10th, passed certificate/ Mark Sheet showcasing all the marks obtained in the subjects
- Graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- Post-graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- Aadhar Card
GBPUAT Application Fee
The application fee for the GBPUAT application form depends on the category that the candidate belongs to. The following is the application fee of the GBPUAT registration-
Exam Pattern of GBPUAT 2023 Exam
|Ph.D. Program||Subject Matter Test Total Duration : 3 hours Total Marks: 600 marks Type of questions: MCQ type|
|Masters programs and MCA program||Aptitude Test and Subject Matter Total Duration : 3 hours Total no of questions: 50 and 150 questions for all groups (except Physical & Life Sciences) respectively Type of questions – MCQ Type Medium: English|
|Undergraduate Programmes||Total Duration : 3 hours Total marks: 600 Type of questions: MCQ type Medium: English and Hindi both|
Syllabus of GBPUAT 2023 Exam
The following are the syllabus for GBPUAT-
- Coordinate geometry
- Fundamental units.
- Measurement errors.
- Motion: laws of motion, inertia, momentum, etc.
- Work & Energy.
- Archimedes’ principle.
- Oscillation & waves.
- Magnetism & Electricity.
- Atomic theory
- Botanical studies.
- Zoological studies
- Atoms & Atomic structure.
- Periodic table.
- Chemical bonding & molecular structure.
- Coordination chemistry & Organometallics.
- Chemistry of representative elements.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Redox reactions.
- Chemical kinetics.
- States of matter.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- The organic chemistry of halides & hydroxyl compounds.
- Acids & base
- Agriculture engineering.
- Agriculture economics.
- Animal husbandry.
- Veterinarian sciences.
- Food sciences.
- Crop sciences.
- Branch management
A counseling session will be organized for the candidates who have qualified for the entrance examination. Based on the merit list, the candidates will be offered different colleges to choose from. You can choose the colleges based on your liking, fees, location, etc. when appearing for the counseling session of a particular college, the candidate must provide relevant documents in original as well as a printout. The following are the list of documents that are required during the counsellings session-
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Any other document as per the instructions