Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. The candidates who want to pursue a B.Ed from the institutes of Goa must go through an entrance test. In this article, we will discuss information about Goa B.Ed DHE Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Application Form Start to the submission date||February 2023|
|Closing Date of Application Form||February 2023|
|Application form with late fee Last date||February 2023|
|Display of Eligibility List and list of Provisional merit||February 2023|
|Objections to the Provisional merit list||March 2023|
|Final Merit List Display||March 2023|
|Final Round for de-reserved seats||March 2023|
Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Goa DHE are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
- The candidates must be a citizen of India
Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 Application Form
The application process for Goa University B.Ed DHE starts in February each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this course. You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- For online applicants, the process is easy and fast. Visit the official website of Goa B.Ed DHE and click on the apply button, the official website of Goa B.Ed DHE is unigoa.ac.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Goa B.Ed DHE application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The following are the fee that is associated with the respective categories-
Goa B.Ed Admit Card 2023
Admit card for Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Goa B.Ed DHE to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Goa B.Ed Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 exam consists of 50 questions and holds a total of 100 Marks. This test consists of three sections and each section has 15-20 questions, each question is of 2marks. You will be provided 90 minutes to complete the examination.
|Section||No. of questions|
Goa B.Ed DHE 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
DHE Goa B.Ed Counselling
DHE Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the DHE Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents required for DHE Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank