Gour Banga University provides a B.Ed course through an entrance test for admission to the university. B.Ed is a course that helps the candidate in pursuing a career in teaching. After completing the B.Ed course the B.Ed degree holder will be eligible in teaching professionally. In this article, we will discuss information about the Gour Banga University B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application Forms will begin from||April 2023|
|Final Date of Online Application Form submission||April 2023|
|Merit list will be published on||May 2023|
|Date for Corrections and changes in the merit list||May 2023|
|Final merit list||May 2023|
|Counseling will be held on||May 2023|
|Classes will start from||June 2023|
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Gour Banga University B.Ed entrance exam 2023 are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 50% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
- There will be 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Registering at Gour Banga University will be easy and the application process for Gour Banga University B.Ed starts in April each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree along with other eligibility can apply for this course. You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- Visit the official website of Gour Banga University B.Ed and click on the apply button. The official website of Gour Banga University B.Ed is www.ugb.ac.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for Gour Banga University.Ed 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Gour Banga University B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The application fee for the Gour Banga University is Rs.700/- for all categories along with Rs.40/-(Administration Charges).
Admit card for Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Gour Banga University B.Ed entrance exam to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.The final admission into the colleges will be based on the merit list released by the college individually and candidates who have secured minimum marks or above mentioned on the merit list will be eligible to take admission in that college.
Counseling is an offline event that is where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first-semester B.Ed course. You have to select the college based on the merit list and visit their counseling session of that college only. Each college organize their counseling session
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank