Gujarat University is a state university providing education for students in multiple disciplines. It was established in the year 1949 just after the independence of India. Gujarat University provides a Bachelor of Education or B.Ed, it is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. In this article, we will discuss information about Gujarat B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Notification will Release on||1st week of May|
|Application Form Release Date:||May|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||May|
|Gujarat University B.Ed Exam Date||May|
|Gujarat University B.Ed Result||June|
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Gujarat are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application process for Gujarat B.ED starts in May each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this course. You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- For online applicants, the process is easy and fast. Visit the official website of Gujarat B.Ed and click on the apply button, the official website of Gujarat B.Ed is https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the GUJARAT B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The following are the fee that is associated with the respective categories-
Admit card for Gujarat B.Ed 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Gujarat B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Gujarat B.Ed 2023 Reservation Criteria
|Category of the Candidate||Reservation Policy|
|EWS||10% (67% male, 33% female)|
|Handicapped students (for 40% to 60% handicapped level)||3% (1% for blind)|
Gujarat Counselling Process
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.