GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination for admission to Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy courses in government.
It is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) for candidates who want to take admitted into the universities of the Gujarat State.
This article will discuss GUJCET 2024, the Application Form, Eligibility, Examination Patten, Syllabus, etc.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for the GUJCET entrance examination-
- The candidate participating must be a resident of Gujarat state
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years
- The candidates are required to have passed class 12th from a recognized board with a science stream with 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates)
GUJCET Important Dates 2024
|Application form starts||January 2024|
|Application form Last date||February 2024|
|Admit card Available:||September 2024|
|GUJCET 2024 Exam date:||October 2024|
|Admit card Available (special session)||To Be Announced Later|
|Special session exam date||To Be Announced Later|
|Answer key Release Date:||To Be Announced Later|
|Any objection against the Answer key:||To Be Announced Later|
|Declaration Date of Result:||To Be Announced Later|
|The download of merit list Date:||To Be Announced Later|
GUJCET Application Form 2024
You can follow these steps to apply for the application form for the GUJCET-
- Visit the official website of the GUJCET and click on the registration button
- After clicking on the registration button, you’ll have to get yourself registered using your email ID and password
- After registration, login to your account using your login credentials
- After logging in, fill out the application form with details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- Now, upload the documents that are followed by paying the application fee using your credit/debit card
- After successful payment, download the application form and payment receipt for the future use
Documents Required for GUJCET
The following are the documents required for the GUJCET application form-
- Scanned copy of the passport-size photograph
- Scanned Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned Signature and left-hand thumb impression
- Identification Ids like Aadhcar card, PAN Card, etc.
GUJCET Application Fee
The application fee for the GUJCET is Rs.300/- which can be paid online using your credit card/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
GUJCET Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for the GUJCET is as follows-
|Paper 1||Physics||40||120 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||40||60 Minutes|
The following is the syllabus for the GUJCET-
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Conics
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences, and series
- Scalars, and Vectors
- Friction in solids and liquids
- Refraction of Light
- Ray optics
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of Matter: Gases and liquids
- Redox reaction
- Surface chemistry
- Nature of chemical bond
- s-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
GUJCET Admit Card 2024
The admit card is an important document you’ll have to carry to the examination center. You can download the admit card from the official website of the GUJCET however, the admit card for the GUJCET 2024 is not yet released, we will update the admit card once the examination authority releases the admit card for the GUJCET.
GUJCET Result 2024
The result for the GUJCET is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authority releases the result for the GUJCET.