Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. The candidates who want to pursue a B.Ed from the institutes of Himachal Pradesh must go through an entrance test. In this article, we will discuss information about HPBOSE B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Available the online application form||May 2023|
|End to submit the online application form||June 2023|
|Online application fee||May 2023|
|Fee submission ends on||June 2023|
|Admit Card||July 2023|
|HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2023 Exam Date||July 2023|
|Result Announced||August 2023|
HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for HPBOSE are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
- SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates will get relaxation of 5% marks in as per the rules and instructions of the State government
- Reserved category candidates will get upper age limit relaxation except for Ex-servicemen candidates only
HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application process for HPBOSE B.Ed starts in May each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this course. There are two ways that you can use to fill the forms-Online and Offline method.
You can follow these steps to fill the application form offline-
- Download or buy the application form online or nearest shop respectively
- Fill the form with accurate information and attach the required documents
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the filled formed for future use
- Once the form filling process is complete, pay the application fee and create a bank Demand Draft
- Attach the DD along with the form and send it to the HPBOSE university address through post
You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- For online applicants, the process is easy and fast. Visit the official website of HPBOSE B.Ed and click on the apply button, the official website of HPBOSE B.Ed is hpbose.org
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Netbanking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the HPBOSE B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The following are the fee that is associated with the respective categories-
- Lahaul & Spiti
Syllabus for HPBOSE B.Ed 2023
The syllabus for HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 is as follows-
- Numerical problems (missing no. series completion etc.)
- Percentages (like profit & loss %, marks, shares etc.,)
- Market price, Cash price & Expenditure problems.
- Time & Work, Speed & Distance problems
- Fraction, Ratios, Average & Volume
- Factoring (LCM, HCF..)
- Mensuration formulas (asking you to calculate length, breadth or height of square,rectangle cube etc.)
- Simple interest & Compound interest
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Hindi (हिंदी )
- वैयाक सन्राचन आदि।
The exam pattern of the HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 exam consists of 100 questions and holds a total of 100 Marks. This test consists of four subjects and each subject has 25 questions, each section of 25 marks. Each question will be of 1 mark each. You will be provided with 2 hours to complete the examination. The following are the examination pattern
Admit card for HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the HPBOSE B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
HPBOSE B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.