IBPS RRB 2023 test dates for prelims and mains for Officers Scale I, II, III, and Office Assistants have been issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) (Multipurpose). The prelims exam for IBPS RRB 2023 will be held on August. In October, the IBPS RRB 2023 mains test for Office Assistant will be held. On September 2023, the IBPS RRB mains and single-level exam for Officers Scale I, II, and III will be held. In June, the IBPS RRB 2023 notice is scheduled to be released.
What is IBPS RRB Recruitment?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a national-level banking exam every year for applicants who want to work for a Regional Rural Bank (RRBs). The following Group A and B positions are being recruited for.
|Office Assistant||Marketing Manager|
|Treasury Manager||Officers Scale I|
|Banking Officer Scale-II||Agriculture Officer (Grade-II)|
|Law Officer (Grade-II)||Chartered Accountant (Grade-II)|
|IT Officer (Grade-II)||Officer (Grade III)|
Applicants for Officer level positions are chosen based on their performance in the preliminary exam, mains/single level exam, and interview. Applicants for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)/Clerk are chosen based on their performance in the preliminary and main exams. Qualified applicants are assigned to one of the participating RRBs on a provisional basis, based on the number of openings and merit-cum-preference.
Applicants should also familiarise themselves with the National Recruitment Agency (NRA). The Union Cabinet established the organisation to conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for non-technical and non-gazetted Group B and C positions under SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
The NRA CET will act as a screening/preliminary exam for the selection process’s future stages. Only the Prelims/Tier-I test will be conducted by the NRA, while the following stages of selection will be done by the different examination organisations.
What are Regional Rural Banks, and how do they work?
RRBs (Regional Rural Banks) are scheduled commercial government banks that operate at the regional level in India’s various states. RRBs were established with the goal of offering banking and financial services to the rural populace. RRBs have the following roles and responsibilities.
- Providing rural and semi-urban areas with banking services
- Performing tasks such as disbursing MGNREGA workers’ wages, distributing pensions, and so on.
- Providing lockers, debit and credit cards, mobile banking, online banking, UPI, and other services
IBPS RRB Notification 2023
In June 2023, the IBPS RRB announcement is likely to be released. The notification is available in PDF format and includes information on the exam pattern, exam dates, selection process, and exam centres, among other things.
Online Application of IBPS RRB 2023
The application form for IBPS RRB will be available on the official website. The procedure for filling out the IBPS RRB application form is outlined here.
- Register using your mobile number, name, father’s name, and email address on the IBPS official website.
- You will be given a registration ID and a password.
- Attach a scanned photo of yourself and your signature.
- Fill in the blanks with your basic information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Choose from a list of Regional Rural Banks’ preferences.
- Before submitting the final version of the data, double-check it.
- Attach a handwritten declaration and a thumb impression of your left hand.
- Choose a payment method and pay the application fees.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is anticipated to issue the IBPS RRB application form 2023 in June (IBPS). The application period will likely go until July 2023. The IBPS RRB application form must be filled out online by interested candidates. You can pay the application fee online, which is Rs 850 for general and OBC candidates and Rs 175 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates should review the eligibility requirements for IBPS RRB 2023 before filling out the application form. To determine whether or not they are eligible to take the exam.
The prelims exam for IBPS RRB 2023 will be held in August. Officers Scale I, II, and III will have a main exam and a single online exam in September 2023. The Office Assistant (Multipurpose) mains exam will be held in October 2023.
IBPS RRB 2023 Application Form Dates (Tentative)
The tentative IBPS RRB application form release dates for 2023 are listed in the table below.
|Preliminary Examination (Office Assistants and Officer Scale I)||7 August 2022 |
13 August 2022
14 August 2022
20 August 2022
21 August 2022
|Preliminary Examination (Single Examination for Officers Scale II & III)||24 September 2022|
|Mains Examination||Officer Scale I: 24 September 2022 |
Office Assistants: 01 October 2022
Before filling out the IBPS RRB 2023 Application Form, there are a few things you should know.
While filling out the application form, candidates should keep the following information in mind.
- A valid phone number and email address
- A passport-sized photograph that has been scanned
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Left Thumb Impression Scanned
- A proclamation was written by hand
- Credit/debit card information for fee payment
How to fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2023?
Applicants are recommended to fill out the IBPS RRB 2023 application form 2023 attentively and according to the examination authority’s guidelines. After the final submission, no modifications to the data supplied in the application form are permitted. The steps for filling out the IBPS RRB application form are outlined here.
1st step: 2023 IBPS RRB Registration
IBPS’s official webpage can be found here.
‘Apply online for IBPS RRB’ will appear.
To register, go to ‘New Registration.’
- Select the position for which candidates wish to apply. Fill in your personal information and contact information.
- Confirm the details by double-checking them.
- After entering the security code, select ‘Save and Next.’
- A provisional registration ID and password will be generated and displayed on the screen after registration.
- Candidates receive an email and a text message with their registration ID and password.
Step 2: Uploading of documents
After completing the registration process, candidates should upload their photo, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration. Candidates can upload their documents by following the steps below:
- Enter your registration number and password, then click the appropriate links to upload your photo, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Go to the location where you stored the scanned papers.
- Select the upload/open option.
Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwritten Declaration Specifications:
- Dimensions of 200 × 230 pixels (recommended)
- File size of 20–50 kb
Format for signatures
140 x 60 pixel dimensions (preferred)
The file size should be between 10kb and 20kb.
Impression of the left thumb
240 x 240 pixels in size
File size ranges from 20 to 50 KB.
Declaration written by hand
800 × 400 pixels are the dimensions of this image.
File size ranges from 50 to 100 kilobytes.
Filling out the application form is the third step.
- There are three tabs on the application page: basic, qualification/experience/language, and survey.
- Applicants must fill out the basic tab with information about their category, religion, nationality, and disability.
- Enter the right state code in the IBPS RRB exam centre.
- Communication details such as correspondence address, permanent address with pin code, and state
- Personal details such as gender, father’s name, mother’s name, and so on
- Under the qualification/experience/language tab, fill in the specifics of your graduation, such as the subject, degree type, year of graduation, and percentage earned.
- Describe your current and previous work experiences.
- List your language skills, states, and favourite RRBs.
- Under the survey tab, candidates must specify which organisations they would like to work with.
- Look over the information in the form.
- When you’ve finished filling out the form, click “I agree” to confirm that the information you’ve entered is correct.
Step 4: Fee payment
Applicants must pay the application fee online using a debit card, credit card, IMPS, net banking, cash cards/mobile wallets, or cash cards/mobile wallets. The fee payment information is listed below.
- For debit cards, they must enter the card number, expiration date, and CVV number; for credit cards, they must enter the card number and PIN.
- If applicants choose net banking, they must input the requested bank information.
- For IMPS, specify a beneficiary by mentioning the organization’s account details to which applicants want to send money.
- If applicants prefer to pay the fee using mobile wallets or cash cards, they must provide the login information requested.
- When you’ve finished entering and verifying your information, click the pay button.
IBPS RRB 2023 Application Fee
|Post Name||Category||Fee (In Rs)|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||SC/ST/PWD||175|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||SC/ST/PWD/EXSM||175|
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria of IBPS RRB 2023 is as given below.
|Age Limit||Office Assistant/Clerk and Officer Scale I: 18 to 28 years Officer Scale-II and III: 21 to 40 years Note: Relaxation in age is provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories|
|Educational Qualification||The educational qualification is different for different posts. However, the basic educational qualification is graduation.|
|Local Language Proficiency||Candidates applying in any particular RRB are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State/UT in which the same is situated|
5th Step: Taking a printout of the confirmation page
- An additional page of the IBPS RRB application form appears after the final submission and payment.
- Fill in the required details as directed.
- After a successful fee payment, an e-receipt is generated.
- Print the electronic receipt
- Print the IBPS RRB application form in its final form.
Correction Facility IBPS RRB Application Form 2023
It is not possible to make changes to the IBPS RRB application form after it has been submitted. Applicants are urged to use the’save and next’ feature to double-check the details in the online application form and make any necessary changes before submitting it.
IBPS RRB Dates 2023
The exam dates for the IBPS RRB 2023 exam have been issued by IBPS. IBPS RRB 2023 dates are listed here for applicants’ convenience.
|IBPS RRB Events||IBPS RRB Dates||Salient Features|
|Release of notification||June 2023||IBPS RRB notification will be released in PDF format|
|Application form||June to July 2023||Candidates can fill the application form and pay the fees online|
|Prelims exam||Aug-2023 Aug-2023 Aug-2023 Aug-2023 Aug-2023||The prelims exam is conducted for Officers Scale I and Office Assistant posts|
|Online mains & single level examination for Officers Scale I, II and III||Sept-2023|
IBPS RRB mains exam is conducted for Officers Scale I post while the single-level exam is conducted for Officers Scale II and III posts
|Mains exam for Office Assistant/Clerk||Oct-2023||The mains exam for Office Assistant/Clerk will be conducted for candidates who will qualify the prelims exam|
Participating Banks in the IBPS RRB 2023
The IBPS RRB 2023 test is being held to recruit candidates for Officers Scale I, II, III, and Office Assistant positions in various Gramin Banks around the country. In the IBPS RRB recruiting procedure, a total of 43 RRBs are likely to participate. The list of IBPS RRB participating banks is provided below.
|Name of RRBs||State / UT|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Telangana|
|Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank||Andhra Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Aryavart Bank||Uttar Pradesh|
|Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||Assam|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||West Bengal|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||Gujarat|
|Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Rajasthan|
|Baroda U P Bank||Uttar Pradesh|
|Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Andhra Pradesh|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||Chhattisgarh|
|Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank||Bihar|
|Ellaquai Dehati Bank||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||Himachal Pradesh|
|J & K Grameen Bank||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank||Jharkhand|
|Karnataka Gramin Bank||Karnataka|
|Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank||Karnataka|
|Kerala Gramin Bank||Kerala|
|Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||Madhya Pradesh|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Madhya Pradesh|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank||Maharashtra|
|Manipur Rural Bank||Manipur|
|Meghalaya Rural Bank||Meghalaya|
|Mizoram Rural Bank||Mizoram|
|Nagaland Rural Bank||Nagaland|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Odisha|
|Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||West Bengal|
|Prathama UP Gramin Bank||Uttar Pradesh|
|Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank||Puducherry|
|Punjab Gramin Bank||Punjab|
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Rajasthan|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank||Andhra Pradesh|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Haryana|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Gujarat|
|Tamil Nadu Grama Bank||Tamil Nadu|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||Telangana|
|Tripura Gramin Bank||Tripura|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||Odisha|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Bihar|
|Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||Uttarakhand|
|Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||West Bengal|
|Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||Maharashtra|
Preliminary Exam Centers for IBPS RRB 2023
The IBPS RRB 2023 preliminary test is expected to be held in the following cities.
|State||Exam Cities for Prelims|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurgaon, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bokaro|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri,|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, , Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
Exam Centers for IBPS RRB 2023 Mains Exam
The mains test is expected to be held in the cities listed below.
|State||Exam Cities for Mains|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada|
|Bihar||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|Haryana||Ambala, Karnal, Kuruksehtra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mandya, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madhurai, Thiruchirapalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelvelli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2022-23
|IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2023: Important Dates|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam||September, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result||January 2023|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam||February, 2023|
|Result of IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2023||March 2023|