The Indian Navy will shortly release an Indian Navy Recruitment Notice 2023 for vacancies. You may collect information such as Indian Navy Jobs 2023, application form, eligibility, application fee, etc by checking out the details provided. This material is useful if you are intending to join the Indian Navy.
Grab this opportunity. Grab this opportunity. Indian Navy is set to ask brilliant, industrious competitors to submit an online application form. A last day is the first week of May 2023 to submit a form for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
Online examination followed by physical and medical tests would be called for shortlisted applicants. Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: The most prestigious and expected professions in the Indian Navy and those who are very interested wait till you turn to be examined by the Indian Navy. If you are serious about your career and want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023-24 Different Posts in the Navy, then detailed information about the various jobs, eligibility, the application procedure, and so on is provided.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Job Summary
|Organization||Indian Army Navy Air Force, Indian Navy|
|Last Date of Submission||First week of May 2023|
|Education Qualification||Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Indian Navy Important Exam Date 2023:
|Important Events of Indian Navy 2023||Exam Dates of Indian Navy 2023|
|Application form Submit Date Start:||May 2023|
|Navy Application Form Submit Date (Last Date)||May 2023|
|Navy Exam Date 2023 (Preliminary Screening Test)||Update Soon|
|Date of Training||October 2023|
Estimated Salary given for Indian Navy
SSR AA of the Indian Navy Salary estimate: A stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be given during the preliminary training term.
Applicants who successfully complete preparatory training will be assigned to Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy SSR 2023
Educational Qualification required for Indian Navy 2023
Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 12th passed with Maths & Physics.
Senior Secondary Recruit – 12th passed with 60%
Age Limit required for Indian Navy 2023:
Applicants must have been born between the 1st of February 2001 and the 31st of July 2004. (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Process required for Indian Navy 2023:
About 10,000 applicants will be called for the written test and PFT.
Applicants who are shortlisted for the written test and PFT will be chosen based on a percentage of their qualifying exam score (12 exams).
Because vacancies will be awarded on a state-by-state basis, cut-off marks may vary.
Indian Navy AA SSR Exam Pattern 2023
On these topics, there will be objective questions.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
- The question paper will be written in both languages (Hindi & English)
- 0.25 points are deducted from your grade.
SSR AA PFT of the Indian Navy
- PFT consists of a 1.6-kilometer run that must be finished in 7 minutes.
- 20 squats and 10 push-ups (Uthak Baithak).
- Those who want to undergo PFT do so at their own risk.
- Subject to qualifying, merit lists will be generated based on written exam results (PFT)
SSR AA Medical Exam in the Indian Navy
- A minimum chest expansion of 5 cms is required.
- The minimum height requirement is 157 cms.
- Those who pass the PFT will be required to take a Preliminary Recruitment medical test.
- Weight and chest size should be in proportion.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2023?
From the third week of April 2023 to the final week of April 2023, online applications will be accepted via the Indian Navy’s official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The page contains information on the minimum height requirements for admission into the Indian Navy as a Sailor, as well as any applicable relaxations.
Fee for Application
Applications may be uploaded from (CSC) locations around the nation for a set charge of Rs 60 + GST.
This element is completely optional.
Apply for Indian Navy Group C, Indian Navy Executive Branch and Technical Branch, For the posts of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’.
The application procedure is as follows:
- To begin, go to the main website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then, on the Homepage, click Register.
- Make sure to fill out all of the information, such as names, birth dates, age limits, educational qualifications, and so on.
- Once you’ve registered, sign in with a number and a password.
- Fill in all of the necessary information.
- Upload certified copies of all required certifications.
- Then pay the application fee using the method specified.
- Submit the application form by the deadline.
Canteen Attendant Posts:
The Indian Navy is accepting online applications from applicants interested in filling Attendant vacancies. Male and female applicants who are interested in applying can do so online, but before you do so, gather all of the necessary information to avoid complications later.