JEE Advanced is an examination that offered candidates admission into IITs, IISc, etc. which are premium engineering universities. After the examination is conducted, the result of the examination will be declared and an All India Ranking or AIR will be released which ranks candidates for their performance in the JEE Advanced examination. In this article, we will discuss JEE Advanced Result 2023- Date, Direct Link to Scorecard, AIR, etc.
JEE Advanced 2023 Result Date
|JEE Advanced 2023 Date||July 2023|
|JEE Advanced result date 2023||July 2023|
|Availability of JEE Advanced rank card||July 2023|
|Commencement of seat allocation under JEE Advanced counseling 2023 (JoSAA 2023)||July 2023|
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2023?
You can follow these steps to check the JEE Advanced result 2023-
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced and click on the JEE Advanced result link
- Now, you’ll have to enter the JEE Advanced Roll number, date of birth, and phone number followed by checking “I’m not a robot”
- Now, click on the Submit button
- The result for the JEE Advanced 2023 will be displayed on the screen and you can download the result and take a printout of the JEE Advanced result
Details mentioned in JEE Advanced Result 2023
The following are the details that are mentioned on the JEE Advanced Score Card-
- JEE Advanced Registration Number 2023
- IIT JEE Advanced 2023 Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- JEE Advanced 2023 Qualifying Status: If scored JEE Advanced qualifying marks 2023 or Not
- Rank Obtained by Candidate in Common Rank List
- Category wise All India Ranks (AIR) of the Candidate (if qualified)
- Subject-wise Marks in both Paper 1 & 2
- Total Positive Marks
- Total Marks
JEE Advanced Rank List 2023 – Tie-breaking Rule
If the candidates have the same marks and both of them are competing for the same admission seat then, the authorities will use the following tie-breaking rules to decide which candidates will be offered admission-
- The candidates having more positive marks will be offered a higher ranking
- If there is still a tie, then the candidate having more marks in Mathematics subject will be ranked higher
- If there is still a tie, then the candidate having more marks in Physics subject will be ranked higher
- If there is still a tie, then both the candidates will be ranked with the same number
The result declaration timing for JEE Advanced result is 10 A.M.
IIT, Bombay is the JEE Advanced examination conducting authority and it will be the one that declares the examination result for JEE Advanced exam 2023.
The result for the JEE Advanced will be released by the IIT Bombay and after that counseling session will be organized by JoSAA after which further admission will being.
The marks aggregated are evaluated by using a formula which is the addition of the Aggregate marks in (Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry).