JEE Mains is an all-India Engineering Examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) to take admission into various engineering colleges throughout India. JEE Mains is an entrance examination and hence, also has to admit card which is released by NTA and can be downloaded online. In this article, we will discuss JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Release Date, Direct Link to Download Hall Ticket Online, etc.
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Application Form||April 2023||May 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023||May 2023|
|Exam date||May 2023||May 2023|
JEE Main Admit Card 2023: Exam Schedule
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Exam Timing||9 am – 12 pm||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Entry in the Exam Center||7 am – 8 am||1 pm – 2 pm|
|Admit Card Checking||8.30 am – 8.45 am||2.30 pm to 2.45 pm|
|Instructions from Invigilator||8.45 am to 8.55 am||2.45 pm to 2.55 pm|
|Test Starts||9 am||3 pm|
|Test Ends||12 pm||6 pm|
|Exam Duration||3 hours||3 hours|
JEE Main Admit Card 2023- Overview
|Availability of admit card||April session – Second week of April 2023 May session – Third week of May 2023|
|Official website to download JEE Main admit card||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|Particulars required to download admit card of JEE Main||Application number Password/Date of Birth|
|Important details are available in JEE Main 2023 to admit card||Candidate’s name JEE Main roll number Paper appearing for Allotted exam centre Date and time for exam Exam day guidelines|
|Contact Details||Address – C20 1A/8, Sector – 62, IITK outreach centre, Noida – 201309. Helpline Number – 91 7703859909 / 91 8076535482 Email ID – [email protected]|
|Total number of exam cities||501|
|JEE Mains 2022 exam date||April session – TBA May session – TBA|
How to Download NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2023?
You can follow these steps to download the admit card online-
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains followed by clicking on the admit card link
- After clicking on the admit card, now, you’ll have to choose between two choices- Through application number and password OR Through application number and date of birth
- Now, insert the application number and password/date of Birth followed by clicking on submit button
- After clicking on submit button, you’ll find you admit card on the screen and you can now print the admit card by pressing ctrl+p or clicking on the print button
What if I forgot my Application Number?
You can find your application number using forgot my application link. You can follow these steps to find the application number-
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains and click on the admit card link
- Now, click on the forgot application number link
- Now Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility, and security pin
- After entering these details, the application number will be sent to your registered mobile number
Admit card is a very important document that you need to carry along with the examination center. If you fail to carry the admit card then your examination would be cancelled and you cannot sit on the exam.
The candidates are required to carry original ID proof documents along with the admit card. The documents that you can carry is PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
No, the admit card for both April and May sessions will be different.
No, mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination hall. You’ll have to show the physical copy of the admit card during the exam.