Kalasalingam University releases notification for the candidates seeking admission into the university for the B.Ed course. B.Ed course is the teaching course which is a compulsory degree to have for a teacher. For taking admission, the candidates are required to clear the entrance examination. In this article, we will discuss Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, etc.
Kalasalingam University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for Kalasalingam University B.Ed admission-
- The candidates are required to be graduated in relevant subjects from recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates)
Kalasalingam University B.Ed Important Dates 2023
|Releases of Advertisement||April 2023|
|Online application form||April 2023|
|End to the Submission Application form||May 2023|
|Admit Card||May 2023|
|Entrance Exams Date||May 2023|
Kalasalingam University B.Ed Application Form 2023
The following are the step by step instructions on Kalasalingam University B.Ed application form-
- Visit the official website of Kalasalingam University and click on the Admission button
- After clicking on the admission button, you’ve to navigate to the B.Ed section
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the registration page
- Now, get yourself registered using your email Id and password
- After registration is complete, login to your website using your login credentials
- After logging in, fill out the application from along with details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- Now upload the application form and click on the pay button
- Now, you’ll have to pay the application fee using your credit card/debit card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for the future use
Documents Required for Kalasalingam University B.Ed
The following are the documents required for the Kalasalingam University B.Ed entrance examination-
- Class X and XII migration certificate/marksheet
- Graduation Degree/marksheet
- Scanned Photograph and signature
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Identity certificate-Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.
Kalasalingam University B.Ed Admit Card 2023
The admit card for the Kalasalingam University B.Ed entrance examination is not yet released, we will update the admit card status once the examination authorities release the admit card for Kalasalingam University B.Ed admission 2023.
Kalasalingam University B.Ed Result 2023
The result for the Kalasalingam University B.Ed entrance examination is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination result is released by the university.
Kalasalingam University B.Ed Counselling 2023
Counselling is an event where the selected candidates who have passed the examination are allowed to participate. The candidates are required to get themselves registered. After registration, the candidates must visit the counselling venue and submit the documents mentioned below along with the xerox copies. Counselling happens in multiple rounds and each round will have its own merit list and cut-off marks for admission.
Documents Required for Kalasalingam University B.Ed Admission
The following are the documents required for Kalasalingam University B.Ed admission-
- Counseling Call Letter for Kalasalingam University B.Ed
- Score card for Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2023
- Kalasalingam University B.Ed 2023 admit card
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)