Kerala Polytechnic is an entrance examination commenced by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala for candidates seeking admission in the Polytechnic colleges. This exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in a Polytechnic diploma course in the state of Kerala. In this article, we will provide you with details about Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Application form online||August 2024|
|Online application last date||August 2024|
|Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment||August 2024|
|Make Appeal & Revised Options and application form correction||August 2024|
|Final Rank List & first allotment list would be released by||August 2024|
|Counselling and admission would be conducted||August 2024|
|Spot admission (if any)||September 2024|
|Admission close by||September 2024|
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Kerala Polytechnic 2024 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have a domicile certificate of Kerala
- Candidate must have qualified 12th from a recognized university
- The applicants must have passed their SSLC/ THSLC or equivalent exam with Mathematics, English and Science to be eligible to apply for both stream I and stream II or with Mathematics and English to be eligible to apply for stream II.
- For those candidates who have class 12th mark sheet with grades then they need to converted them into marks
- The qualifying exam should not be passed in more than two attempts
- The reserved category candidates will be provided with 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Application Form
The application form of Kerala Polytechnic 2024 can be filled online. The application form are released August each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of Kerala Polytechnic by following this link-www.polyadmission.org
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the Kerala Polytechnic are as follows-
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned in the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
Kerala Polytechnic 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the Kerala Polytechnic 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by Kerala Polytechnic.
Counselling is and event where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible college. There are multiple colleges under a University and counselling session is organised by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit list.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank