KIITEE will be admitted to different graduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses by KIIT University. Qualified applicants at KIITEE are required in the entrance test for KIITEE advice based on the rankings achieved. The Kalinga Institute for Entrance Examination of Industrial Technology (KIITEE) is being held online in July in 69 cities throughout 27 countries and countries around the country. Candidates who apply for PG programs must complete their graduations, or their Class 12 exam or equivalent for UG courses, to join KIITEE.
KIITEE 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Test Takers||around 2-3 lakh|
|Accepting Colleges||2 colleges|
KIITEE 2023 Important Dates
|Apply Online||10 December 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||04 February 2023 (1st Phase)-06-February 2023 |
14 April 2023 (2ndPhase)-16 April 2023
14 May 2023 (3rdPhase)-16 May 2023
14 June 2023 (4thPhase)-16 June 2023
KIITEE 2023 Courses
Bhubaneswar (also known as the KIIT University), the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is conducting KIITEE at all levels of India to give admission to students in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. Admissions to UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs via KIITEEE are as follows-
|BTech||BTech + MTech (Dual Degree)|
|BTech in Architecture||BTech – Lateral Entry|
|BA/ BBA/ BSc LLB||BBA|
|BCA||BDes (Fashion/ Textile)|
|Bachelor of Film &Television Production||Master of Mass Communication (Integrated)|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||BSc (Computer science)|
|BA Economics (Hons)||BA English (Hons)|
|BA Sociology (Hons)||–|
|MCA||MCA – Lateral Entry|
|MTech||MSc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)|
|Master of Public Health||Master of Hospital Administration|
|Integrated Dual Degree MSc & PhD Programme (Applied Physics/ Applied Chemistry/ Mathematics and Data Sciences)||MA (Yoga Therapy)|
|MSc Computer Science||MA (Economics)|
|MA English||MA Sociology|
Colleges accepting KIITEE 2023 scores
As noted below, the KIITEE scores are recognised by the University and its institutions and colleges:
|Schools/ Institutes Accepting KIITEE scores|
|Schools of Technology|
|School of Computer Applications||School of Civil Engineering|
|School of Mechanical Engineering||School of Electrical Engineering|
|School of Computer Engineering||School of Chemical Technology|
|School of Electronics Engineering||School of Biotechnology|
|Schools of Management|
|KIIT School of Management||KIIT School of Rural Management|
|Schools of Medicine|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)||Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences (KIDS)|
|Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences (KINS)||–|
|Other Schools & Institutes|
|School of Film & Media Sciences||School of Fashion Technology|
|School of Fine Art||School of Leadership|
|School of Humanities and Social Sciences||School of Language|
|School of Applied Sciences||School of Public Health|
|KIIT School of Mass Communication||KIIT School of Law|
|School of Yoga & Spiritualism||School of Sports|
|School of Architecture & Planning||School of Buddhist Studies|
KIITEE 2023 Eligibility
KIITEE eligibility criteria will vary for different courses. Given below is KIITEE eligibility criteria 2023 for BTech courses:
BTech (4 Years)/ BTech & MTech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5 Years)
1. Qualification in education
• Candidates in 2018, 2019 need clear Class 12 or 2023 in Class 12 examinations.
• In conventional full-time mode, the candidates should clear the Class 12th.
2. Marks of qualification
• Candidates in physics, chemistry and maths must pass Class 12, with a minimum grade of 60 percent.
• BTech and MTech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology: the candidates in physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology/biotechnology should complete Class 12 with at least 60 per cent marks.
3. Limit of age
• On or after July 1, 1999, candidates should have been born.
BTech (Lateral Entry) (3 Years)
1. Qualification in education
• A three-year engineering diploma of any state of the State Technical Education Council should be held by the candidates.
|Course wise Eligibility Criteria BTech (LE)|
|For Admission to Following Branches||Eligible Diploma Holders|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Mechatronics||Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Mechatronics|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecomm Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Electronics &Telecomm Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology||Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
2. Marks of qualification
• Engineering diplomas with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent shall be awarded to the candidates.
3. Limit of age
• On or after July 1, 1996, applicants should have been born.
Note: Candidates with an IB diploma are qualified for the above listed courses from the International BACO, Geneva, Switzerland. In the same regard, the exam’s official web site reports: “Entries are qualified for admission for all programmes where 10+2 is the eligibility qualification of applicant who receives IB Diplom from International Baccalaurea Organization, Geneva, Schweiz. As relevant, other eligibility conditions remain.”
Documents Required for KIITEE 2023
The applicants must have the following papers available to fill in the KIITEE application form:
• Certificate Scanned Class 10/Booklet (in jpg format and size not more than 1 MB)
• Photograph of coloured scanned passport size (in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB)
• Signature scanned (in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB)
KIITEE 2023 Reservation Criteria
The quota seats of KIITEE 2023 are divided as follows among candidates from various categories:
|Scheduled Caste (SC) (by birth only, not by adoption or marriage)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) (by birth only, not by adoption or marriage)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC) (Only locomotory disabilities)||3%|
• Biotechnology for BTech/BTech & MTech (dual grade): 30 percent of seats are reserved for candidate women in each category (including the general category). All reserved empty seats will be categorized as General.
Guidelines for the Day of Examination 2023
To minimise last-minute troubles, applicants who sit for KIITEE 2023 are encouraged to follow the following guidelines:
What is Exam Day to take?
A computer-based test is KIITEE 2023 and applicants will be provided with a book for all their hard work. Candidates must nonetheless have a pencil or pencil for hard work in the examination hall.
What should NOT be done on Exam Day?
• Applicants to KIITEE 2023 are not allowed inside the examination hall to carry any textual material or items like calculator, electronic clock, slide rule, log table, cell phone and pager.
• Tobacco is strictly forbidden within the examination hall.
• No food, tea, coffee or cold drinks may be brought into the examination venue by candidates.
• Admission Card: the admission card KIITEE 2023 must be brought to the exam centre on test day as a compulsory document. It is possible to observe that a candidate who does not have a valid card cannot enter the examining hall.
• Photo: A passport photograph (preferable to one used on the application form) must be taken to the examination centre by the applicant. The photo is necessary to verify the identity of the candidate.
• ID proof: Candidates are also required to have their original picture ID certificate with their photo. An ID Proof is a document including the name and photograph of a candidate, such as the PAN card, adhaar card and voting passport. Each document can include an ID proof.
KIITEE 2023 Admission Process
The following phases constitute the selecting process of KIITEE:
Step 1: Complete the application form for KIITEE 2023
First, applicants must register on the examination’s official website for KIITEE in online method. Please note that KIITEEE does not pay a request or examination fee.
Step 2: KIITEE 2023 Admit Card download
You may get cards from KIITEE 2023 from the official examination website. To download the admission card for the same purpose, aspirants may visit KIITEE’s official website.
Schritt 3: KIITEE 2023 Appear
KIITEE is an annual computer-based assessment. The exam time is 180 minutes (three hours). Aspirants should attend their assigned test centre at least 45 minutes before the examination begins.
Step 4: Check the result of KIITEE 2023
Usually, the result of the KIITEE test on the official website is revealed. The result comprises data such as a merit position for a candidate, a score card with total marks and marks in each subject. It is possible to notice that the institution has created different merit lists for all programmes.
Step 5: KIITEE 2023 consultancy appearance
Aspirants who pass the test must ultimately attend KIITEE consultation which usually takes place each year in May/June. In the KIITEE consultation session, applicants are awarded seats on the basis of the rankings earned during the examination in their particular courses.
KIITEE 2023 Result Dates
|KIITEE 2023 exam dates||May-2023 to May-2023 (phase 1) Jul-2023 to Jul-2023 (phase 2) Jul-2023 to Jul-2023 (phase 3)|
|KIITEE 2023 result date||May-2023 (phase 1) Jun-2023 (phase 2)|
|KIITEE 2023 choice filling/uploading of documents (BTech)||May-2023 to Jun-2023 (phase 1)|
|Announcement of KIITEE 2023 seat allotment result (BTech)||Jun-2023 (phase 1)|
|Date of payment of fees (BTech)||Jun-2023 to Jun-2023 (phase 1)|
|Date of final Allotment of Branch (BTech)||Announced|
|Next date for counselling||To be announced|
KIITEE 2023 counselling
KIITEE 2023 Phase 2 advice results for BTech programmes and other UG/PG courses issued by KIITUniversity in online format. All courses included the option of completing the KIITEE consulting procedure together with uploading documentation. Following completion of choice filling, the outcome of the KIITEE 2023 assignment was announced. The KIITEE 2023 seat assignment is exclusively based on the quality of the test. Based on the available seats in various classes, a cutting rank is announced for the advice provided by KIITEEE 2023 . KIITEE consultancy procedure is requested for candidates with a rank over KIITEE cut-off.
The KIITEE Counseling 2023 will take place in three rounds and is halted after all seats are booked. The verification of KIITEE documents will also take place upon admission to check identification registers, age, qualification exams, and the categories of applicants that are uploaded to the official website.