KU PGCET stands for Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test organized by Kakatiya University. The candidates who passed the entrance examination will be eligible to take admission into the university in various Postgraduate courses. In this article, we will discuss KU PGCET 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Cut Off, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc.
KU PGCET Important Dates 2023
|Release date of Notification||April|
|Online Application form submission||May|
|Application form submit without late fees||May|
|KU PGCET 2023 Exam Date||June|
KU PGCET Eligibility criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for KU PGCET-
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen with a domicle of Telangana State
- The candidates must have done a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category)
- There are no age limitations for taking admission
KU PGCET Application form
The following are the step by step instructions for filling the application form-
- Visit the official website of Kakatiya University and click on the admission button followed by clicking on the PGCET 2023 button
- Get yourself registered using your email Id and password
- Now, login to your account using your login credentials
- A form will appear which you have to fill with correct details like name, address, phone number, education qualification, etc.
- Click on the Next button and upload the documents mentioned below and click on the Next button
- Now, you have to pay the application fee using a credit/debit card, UPI, Net banking, etc.
- Make sure you take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use
Documents Required for KU PGCET application form
The following are the documents required for KU PGCET admission-
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet/ Passing certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned copy of the image
- Scanned copy of signature and left-hand thumb impression
KU PGCET Application fee
The following are the application fee for KU PGCET-
|OC/BC candidates||INR 450|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 350|
KU PGCET Examination Pattern
The KU PGCET entrance examination consists of 100 objective-type questions. Each question is of 1 mark each with no negative marking for wrong answers. The total time duration for completing the examination is 150 minutes.
KU PGCET Syllabus
The syllabus for KU PGCET is not fixed as the PGCET examination is different for different courses that the candidate has applied for. You can prepare for the entrance examination depending on the specialization or subjects. The following are some of the subject topics for the KU PGCET syllabus-
|English||English Grammar, Books and Authors, Figures of Speech, Literary Terms, Ages and Movements, Literary Appreciation of Poem and Prose Passage|
|Economics||Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Economic Development, and Indian Economic Problems,|
|Public Administration||Concept and Theories, Indian Administration, Management of Resources,|
|Political Science||Concepts, Theories, and Institutions, History of India, History of Modern Europe|
|Sociology||Definition, Scope, and Nature, Its Relation to Other Sciences, Human Society, Socialization, Social Contract Theory, Status of women in Hindu Society|
|Human Resource Management||Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning, Management Aptitude|
|Master of Social Work||Human Society, Social Groups, Social Institutions, Social Problems, Social Work|
|Master of Education||Foundation of Education, Psychological foundation of Education, Educational Technology and Computer Education, School Management and System of Education|
|Master of Tourism Management||Geographical conditions of India, Vedic Culture, Mauryan Empire, Western Impact on India|
|Mcom||Business Economics, Industrial Organization and Management, Financial Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, Financial Management|
|Botany||Diversity of Microbes, Diversity of cryptogams, Diversity of Flowering Plants:|
|Zoology||Biology of invertebrates and cell biology, Biomolecules of the cell, Animal Physiology, Applied Zoology|
KU PGCET Admit Card 2023
The admit card for KU PGCET 2023 is not yet released, we will update the admit card status once the examination authorities release the admit card for KU PGCET 2023.
KU PGCET Result 2023
The result for KU PGCET 2023 is not yet released, we will update the result for KU PGCET 2023 once the examination authorities release the admit card for KU PGCET 2023.
KU PGCET Counseling 2023
The candidates who have passed the entrance examination are eligible to apply for a counseling session. Counseling is an event where all the candidates who have passed the entrance examination are commenced and offered admission by verifying the documents of the candidates. The candidate has to show his/her admission documents and verify to block the admission seats for the course.
Documents Required for Counseling session
The following are the documents required for the counseling session-
- Counseling Call Letter.
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th & 12th
- Age proof certificates or Aadhaar Card
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School
- KU PGCET Admit Card 2023
- KU PGCET Result Card 2023