Kumaun University is a reputed university providing graduation level B.Ed course along with multiple courses for both Under graduation and post-graduation courses. B.Ed courses are for those who want to make a career in the teaching field. Kumaun University can be a great university for pursuing teaching. It is a group of many governmental and private institutions that provides quality education to individuals seeking quality education.
To get into the B.Ed from Kumaun University, you need to pass an entrance test and the candidates who have passed the entrance test will be eligible to study 2 years of the B.Ed course. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details that you need to know about B.Ed from Kumaun University.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2024 Important Exam Date
|Online application form submit Date start||August 2024|
|Final date to submit the application form||September 2024|
|Application Fee Submission Date||September 2024|
|Kumaun University B.Ed 2024 Exam Date||September 2024|
|Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling||To Be Announced|
Kumaun University B.Ed 2024 Application Form
To fill the Kuman University B.Ed application form, you can follow the following steps-
- Visit the official website of Kumaun University- www.kunainital.ac.in and click on the B.Ed course apply button once the notification of the application is released. You can find the B.Ed application on our website.
- Now, you have to fill the application form with correct information also take note that you have to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for the B.Ed course.
- You also have to attach your latest photograph passport size and a digital image of your signature
- Once the uploading of documents is done, you have to pay the application form fee. You can pay your payment online as well using Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University B.Ed
The following are the eligibility criteria for Kumaun University B.Ed course-
- The candidates must be a part be graduated and should have aggregated 50% marks along with a core subject
- The candidates must have passed 10 and 12 class from a recognized university and should have aggregate 50 % marks or equivalent C.G.P.A
- There is a 5% marks relaxation for candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- There is also a 5% relaxation for candidates having disabilities
Kumaun University B.Ed Admission 2024 Application Fee
For participating in the Kumaun University B.Ed course entrance test, the candidate must pay a fee of Rs.1250/- as an application fee.
List of Exam Centres
The following are the Exam centers where the examination would take place. You can choose your nearest location-
- Ram Nagar
Syllabus for Kumaun University B.Ed
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
General Aptitude Test
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Logical Deduction
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest
|Time||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Subject||General Knowledge and Reasoning Test|
|Time||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper-III Part 1|
|Paper-III Part 2|
Admit card for Kumaun University B.Ed 2024 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the entrance test to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
The result of the examination will be released within a month from the date of the examination. You can find the result of the examination from the official website of Kuman University. If you have paid the postal fee then you will receive the exam mark sheet from postal as well.
The cut-off will be released alongside the result. Using the cut-off numbers, you can find whether you have passed the examination or not. The cut-off mark depends on the difficulty of the examination and the no of candidates participating in the examination.
After the result day, within 15 days answer key is also available to check to compare your marks and for evaluation purposes. You can download the Answer key online.