Notification & Application Form for LIC Assistant 2023: The LIC Assistant Notification 2023 has been officially issued for the recruitment of 8500 assistant posts. The application form for the RBI Assistant test 2023 has been released by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Between September 2023 and October 2023, candidates can apply online for LIC Assistant 2023. Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Highlights of LIC Assistant Exam 2023
Candidates interested in enrolling for the LIC Assistant 2023 exam should be aware of the test pattern, online application procedure, exam date, syllabus, admit card, cut off, and result.
|Exam Name||LIC Assistant Exam 2023|
|Last date to apply||October 2023|
|Conducting Body||LIC India|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|LIC Assistant Exam Date||Prelims in Oct 2023|
Mains in Dec 2023
|Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online Based Test|
|Duration||Prelims: 1 hour.|
Mains: 3 hours
|LIC Assistant Salary||INR 30,000 (in hand salary)|
On the official website of LIC, https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers, you may get more information on the LIC Assistant exam 2023.
LIC Assistant 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|LIC Assistant 2023 Eligibility||Requirements|
|Age as on 01.09.2023||18-30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (10+2+3) Pattern|
• The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a reputable institution or university recognised by the Indian government, and the degree must be in the 10+2+3 pattern.
LIC Assistant age limit: Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for the position of LIC Assistant in 2023. He or she should not be older than 30 years old by September 2023. There is an age relaxation clause based on the Government of India’s guidelines, which are listed below. Confirmed LIC employees will receive an additional 5 years in upper age relaxation.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||5 Years|
LIC Assistant 2023 Important Dates
|LIC Assistant 2023||Date|
|LIC Assistant 2023apply online||Sep to Oct 2023|
|last date to apply online||October 2023|
|Download LIC Assistant Admit card 2023– Prelims Exam||October 2023|
|LIC Assistant 2023exam date – Prelims||October 2023|
|LIC Assistant Result 2023– Prelims||November 2023|
|Download of Call letter for Main Exam||November 2023|
|LIC Assistant exam date – Main||November 2023|
|LIC Assistant Result – Main||December 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||January 2023|
LIC Assistant Application Form 2023
It is recommended that you complete and submit the LIC Assistant application form 2023 before the deadline of October 2023. From September 2023 to October 2023, candidates can apply online for the LIC Assistant test 2023. Take a printout of the completed LIC Assistant application form for future reference.
Candidates who wish to work as an assistant at LIC must fill out and submit their LIC Assistant application form online through their official website. There is no other option for submitting applications for this test.
Eligible applicants will get their admit cards after submitting their applications, and will be hired based on the results of the preliminary and mains examinations. The application form must be submitted by the deadline. For this LIC Assistant online application form 2023, a candidate has three chances to fill it out. Candidates can also save the form after filling it out partially, then log in and finish filling out the remainder of the application data. Make sure you apply for LIC Assistant before the deadline, since many candidates wait until the last minute and have difficulty filling out the application form. Follow the instructions below to simply fill out the LIC Assistant online application form
Step by Step Process to Apply for LIC Assistant 2023
How to fill up and submit an application for LIC Assistant 2023.
1st step: Go to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licastaug19/ to get started.
To apply for LIC Assistant 2023, go to the exact URL provided above.
Step 2: To apply for the LIC Assistant 2023 test, choose “new registration.”
If you haven’t already done so, go to the “click here for new Registration” link.
You must finish the registration procedure by entering all of the requested information. After you have successfully registered, you will receive a registration number and password.
Step 4: Complete the application for LIC Assistant 2023.
These credentials may be used to access the site and complete the LIC Assistant 2023 application form. You will be asked to attach scanned copies of your signature and a photograph to this form.
Step 5: Check the information and click the final submit button.
After you’ve completed all of the fields, double-check and validate everything before clicking the “Submit” button. After that, you won’t be able to make any changes to the information.
Step 6: Finally, pay the application cost online using a secure payment method.
You must pay the exam costs after submitting your application. After you make a successful payment, you will receive an e-receipt and a completed application form. Keep a printed copy of each of these documents for future use.
Sizes of Photographs and Signatures
Specifications for a Scanned Copy of a Signature and Photograph, including File Size and Dimensions. Otherwise, your image and signature will be rejected if they are not submitted in the right format and size. Take notice of the following requirements:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
Uploading a Photograph and Signature for the LIC Assistant 2023 Recruitment Process.
• You must upload your image and signature while filling out the online form for this test; two links are provided on the form for this reason.
• You should click on each of the links one at a time, for example, upload photo and signature.
• Select the proper file from its saved place by browsing and selecting it. Ascertain that the scanned signature and photos fit the LIC’s size and format criteria.
• Click on the proper file to choose it.
• All you have to do now is click the upload button.
LIC Assistant 2023 Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.85 + Intimation Charges + GST|
|General and Others||Rs. 510 + Intimation Charges + GST|
Candidates must pay the application cost online using credit/debit card, net banking, or other wallets after successfully submitting the online application form for the LIC Assistant 2023 recruitment test.
As previously stated, application fees vary depending on the type of student.
Note: This application money and intimation cost will not be reimbursed under any circumstance, and it will not be kept for any subsequent examination.
• Original or Xerox copies of educational certificates from standard 10th to graduation are necessary to complete the LIC Assistant 2023 online application.
• A passport-sized picture and signature scanned in.
• Other papers such as evidence of identification or valid certificates for reserved candidates that may be necessary.
• When applying for the exam, make sure you have all of your papers available.
• Make sure you have a decent internet connection while applying.
LIC Assistant 2023 Exam Pattern
LIC Assistant 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
• This is the first stage of the LIC Assistant 2023 test, which is designed to identify applicants who are qualified to take the main exam.
• The test is given online at a number of authorised locations around the country.
• Except for the English section, the LIC Assistant 2023 prelims test is bilingual, meaning it is offered in both English and Hindi.
• This exam’s question paper has 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
• Questions on numerical ability, thinking ability, and the English language are included in the test.
• Each component is 20 minutes long, giving the exam a total length of one hour.
• The LIC Assistant prelims test does not have a negative marking system.
LIC Assistant 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
|Name Of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||60||40 min|
• The main test for the job of LIC Assistant 2023 is also conducted online.
• There are 200 multiple-choice questions, with a maximum score of 200 points.
• The LIC Assistant 2023 test takes 150 minutes to complete. It is obvious that each segment has a set amount of time assigned to it.
• Quantitative aptitude, general and financial awareness, general English, reasoning ability, and computer aptitude are among the topics covered in this test.
• The question paper is available in two languages: English and Hindi.
• Unlike the preliminary test, the mains exam allows for negative grading. For each incorrect response, a quarter of a point is removed.
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2023
From October 2023 till the exam day, SBI PO admit cards for the online preliminary examination will be accessible. The call letters will be available to download shortly after the registration procedure is completed. The admit card may be downloaded from the official website by candidates. By entering his or her registration number and password, a candidate can download his or her admission card for the LIC Assistant exam.
Steps to download the LIC Assistant admit card 2023
Step 1: Download the LIC Assistant admit card from the official website.
Step 2: Fill in the registration number and password you were given when you signed up.
Step 3: When you click the submit button, you will be sent to the admit card page.
Step 4: Download the admission card and print it out to take with you to the test.
If a disparity is discovered, the applicant must disclose it to higher authorities right away. For the LIC Assistant post, there are separate admit cards for the preliminary and main examinations.
Candidates who qualify for the main test and pass the preliminary exam should download and review their admission cards. Candidates must bring their admit card to the test hall along with a picture ID. Authorities do not mail admit cards or examination call letters in physical copy.
Documents that are recognised as picture identification evidence for LIC Preliminary and mains examinations for assistants:
Candidates without a valid admit card and/or a picture ID evidence authorised by the Indian government are not permitted to enter the test venue.
Without these, the supervisor has entire authority to deny an applicant entry to the exam hall.
Here’s a list of papers that you can bring with you, such as a photo ID:
• Aadhaar Card
• Passport granted by the Indian government
• A PAN card
• A valid driver’s licence
• A bank passbook with a photo that has been authenticated.
• Election voter identification card
• An identity card issued by a gazetted official, a university, a school, or a college.
LIC Assistant Result 2023
The prelims test results for LIC Assistant 2023 will be available in November 2023. The mains exam results will be announced in December 2023.
By providing their registration number or roll number and date of birth, candidates may quickly verify their LIC Assistant prelims exam result. Candidates will receive their score card and cut off marks in addition to their LIC Assistant results. Only those who pass the LIC Assistant prelims will be eligible to take the mains test.
To check the LIC Assistant result 2023, candidates can follow the instructions outlined below.
Steps to Check LIC Assistant Result 2023
1. Go to the LIC Assistant result 2023for Prelims Direct Link.
2. Enter your registration number, often known as a roll number, and your date of birth.
3. After that, type the picture captcha words (security code)
4. To check your LIC Assistant result 2023, simply click the Login button.
LIC announces the preliminary and main test results, as well as the cutoff scores, for the LIC Assistant exam. Candidates who pass the preliminary examination are qualified for the primary phase, and those selected after the mains are eligible for the final medical examination, according to the guidelines.
Following this test, LIC releases a final list of eligible candidates. This ranking is based on the results of the major examinations. Candidates who are chosen would be able to start their dream career as an assistant in one of the LIC zonal offices of their choice.