LSAT stands for Law School Admission Test which is an entrance examination for law aspirants who wants to take admission into law schools. This is a very important entrance examination for law students as via this entrance examination, you can get admission into top law colleges in the world like Harvard Law, Yale Law, Columbia Law, Stanford Law, etc. In this article, we will discuss the LSAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility & Syllabus, etc.
LSAT 2023 Important Dates to Remember
|LSAT January 2023 Session Dates|
|Registration opens||October 18, 2022|
|Introductory Discount Ends||November 5, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Ends||December 15, 2022|
|Registration closes for January 2023 LSAT—India||January 3, 2023|
|Test Scheduling for January 2023 LSAT—India||January 04 to 08, 2023|
|LSAT May 2023 Session Dates|
|Registration Closes for May 2023 LSAT—India||April 25, 2023|
|Test Scheduling for May 2023 LSAT—India||April 26 to 30, 2023|
LSAT Eligibility Criteria
There are no such eligibility criteria issued by the LSAT conducting body however, the candidate has to meet certain eligibility criteria set by the college or law school. The following are the generalized eligibility that you must have-
For BA LLB 5-year Integrated course
- The candidates must have cleared class 12th from a recognized board with at least 45% marks
- The candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks aggregated in the qualifying examination
- The candidates must have a 5 year or 3 year LLB course from a recognized university and Bar Council of India
Guidelines on age
- You can appear for the LSAT India 2023 regardless of your age. LSAT India 2023 will be open to all applicants who meet all the requirements like educational requirements, regardless of their age.
LSAT 2023 Application From
The following are the step-by-step instruction on applying for the LSAT entrance examination-
- Visit the official website of LSAT and click on the login button followed by clicking on the signup button
- Now, get yoursefl registered using your email Id and password followed by logging in with the same
- After logging in, navigate to the LSAT application form page and fill the application form details correctly
- After that, you’ll have to enter the examination cenre where you want to give the examination
- Now, pay the application fee using your credit card/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use
Documents Required for LSAT Entrance Examination
The following are the documents required for the LSAT entrance examination-
A valid email address and mobile number
A Valid ID having your complete name, date of birth, a recognizable photograph, and signature
Digital Payment means paying the registration fees
LSAT Application Fee
The application fee for the LSAT examination is Rs.3,499/- which can be paid online using a credit card, Net banking, debit card, UPI, etc.
LSAT 2023 Examination Pattern
The following are the examination pattern for LSAT 2023
|LSAT Paper Section||Total Questions||Sectional Time Limit|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35|
|Total||92||2 hours 20 minutes|
LSAT 2023 Syllabus
The following are the syllabus for the LSAT entrance examination-
- Family-Based Problems
- Intersection Type
- Coding & Decoding
- Logical Deductions
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
- Indian Judiciary
LSAT Admit Card 2023
The admit card for the LSAT 2023 January Session has been released, you can download the admit card from the official website of LSAT. You can follow these steps to download the LSAT Admit Card 2023-
- Visit the official website of LSAT and login to your account using your login credential
- After logging in, click on the LSAT 2023 admit card download button
- Now, enter your registration number followed by other essential details in the given field and click on the admit card download button
- Your admit card has been downloaded and make sure to take your admit card along with yourself in the examinaiton centre
LSAT Result 2023
In its announcement of LSAT India result 2023 on June 17 for exams held in May, LSAC had also added results released for courses scheduled for March 25 in its announcement of results for exams held in April. An online announcement of LSAT India 2023 results and candidates’ percentile scores will be mentioned. The result of LSAT India 2023 will also reflect the qualifying status of the candidates who appear for LSAT India 2023. It should be noted that Pearson will share the scores for LSAT India 2023 with participating colleges, which they will use to make admissions decisions.
The LSAT India 2023 result can be checked by following these instructions
- Follow the link to view the results.
- Log in with your username/e-mail id and password.
- The results of the login would be displayed once you have logged in successfully.
- This result would include details such as the percentile of the candidate and any eligibility requirements.
- Download the LSAT India 2023 result and take a printout
Law School Admission using LSAT Score
Every Law school have different eligibility and releases different LSAT score requirement, The top Law Schools in the world also demands the best scores. The higher you score the better your chances of getting into your desired law school. After getting the result i.e. LSAT scorecard, you’ll have to individually apply for different Law Schools by visiting their website and applying there. Based on your LSAT Score, you’ll be provided admission into the Law School.