Madras University provides B.Ed courses to candidates wanting to pursue a teaching career. The candidates can take admission into the university through an entrance examination organized by the university. In this article, we will discuss information about the MADRAS UNIVERSITY B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Madras University B.Ed 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Start to submit the application form||April 2023|
|End to submit the application form||June 2023|
Madras University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Madras University B.Ed entrance exam 2023 are as follows-
- The candidates must have a graduation degree from recognized university with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination(45% marks for reserved category candidates)
- The graduation degree must be in specialization that the candidates wants to pursue
Madras University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
You can follow these steps to fill out the application form of Madras University B.Ed –
- Visit the official website of Madras University B.Ed and click on the apply button
- Now, you’ll have to choose B.Ed link and get yourself registered using your email Id and password
- After registration is compelted, login to your website and start filling the appilication form with details like your name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling the form, you’ll have to upload the documents mentioned below followed by clicking on the pay button
- You can pay the application fee using your credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- After successful payment of the application fee, you can download the application form and payment receipt for the future use
Documents required for Madras University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Madras University B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- Gradaution Degree/Marksheet
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Madras University B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fee for Madras University B.Ed-
|General/ OBC(With Postal Charges Offline)||250|
|SC/ST (With Postal Charges Offline)||150|
Madras University B.Ed Admit Card 2023
The admit card for Madras University B.Ed 2023 is not yet released, we will update the admit card once the examination authorities release the admit card for Madras University B.Ed 2023.
Madras University B.Ed 2023 Exam Result 2023
The result for the Madras University B.Ed 2023 is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authorities release the examination result for Madras University B.Ed 2023.
Madras University B.Ed Counselling 2023
After examination and result declaration, the candidates are required to get themselves registered for the counselling session. The registered candidates will have to check the merit list and cut-off marks released by the university. Based on the cut-off marks, the candidates will have to participate in various rounds of counselling sessions. The admission into the university will be provided to the candidates based on the first cum first basis and the eligibility of the seat is based on the marks scored by the candidates. The candidates can confirm his/her seat by submitting the documents mentioned below in both original and xerox.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Counselling Call Letter for Madras University B.Ed
- Scorecard for Madras University B.Ed 2023
- Madras University B.Ed 2023 admit card
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)