MAH AAC CET stands for Maharashtra Applied, Art and Craft Common Entrance Test which is a state-level entrance examination. This examination is conducted every year for the candidate interested in pursuing applied arts and craft courses at the Undergraduate level. In this article, we will discuss MAH AAC CET 2024 Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc.
MAH AAC CET Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for the MAH AAC CET entrance examination-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidates are required to have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates)
MAH AAC CET Important Dates 2024
|Registration starts||March 2024|
|Registration last date||April 2024|
|Late registration (with late fees of INR 500)||April 2024|
|Selection of CET center for Practical Examination after payment of fees||March 2024|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
|Result announcement (Declaration of Provisional Result)||To be announced|
MAH AAC CET Application form 2024
The following are the step by step instructions on applying for the MAH AAC CET application form-
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Common Entrance State Council and click on the MAH AAC CET 2024 button
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll have to click on the new registration button
- After clicking on the button, a form will appear where you’ll have to fill the form with details like name, address, father’s name, mobile number, etc. also set up the login password followed by clicking on the save and proceed button
- Now, you’ll have to verify your mobile number and email id and login into your account
- After logging in, you’ll have to further complete your form with details like educational qualifications, etc.
- Now, upload the documents mentioned below and click on the pay button
- You can make payments using a credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Make sure to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for the future use
Documents Required for MAH AAC CET
The following are the documents required for the MAH AAC CET application form-
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned left-hand thumb impression and signature
- Scanned class 10th and 12th marksheet / Passing certificate
- Identification IDs-Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.
MAH AAC CET Application fee
The following are the application fee for the MAH AAC CET application form-
MAH AAC CET Examination Pattern
The following are the examination pattern for the MAH AAC CET entrance examination-
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Design Practical||1||50||50||1 hrs|
|Paper-II||Object Drawing Practical||1||50||50||1 hrs 30 min|
|Paper III||Memory Drawing Practical||1||50||50||1 hrs 30 min|
|Paper IV||General Knowledge (Online)||40||1||40||45 min|
MAH AAC CET Syllabus
The following is the syllabus for MAH AAC CET
Paper I – Object Drawing Practical
- Realistic rendering using the pencil of given man-made/ natural objects
- Drawing should reflect the proportion of the object.
- Appropriate placement of object drawing on a given size of paper.
- Render Light differentiation on objects
Paper-II – Design Practical
- Development of creative expression
- Development of capability of creative use of basic principles of design
- Development of awareness and capability of effective use of colors and hues.
- Development of aesthetic sense and creation of utility through design.
- To make available opportunities for use of geometrical equipment and material.
- Development of skill of use of different color mediums and techniques
Paper III – General Knowledge
- Knowledge of colors (Primary, Secondary, etc.)
- Fundamentals of arts (Line, colors, shape, etc.)
- Famous art monuments (Maharashtra, India & of the world)
- Famous art sculptors and Painters. (Maharashtra, India & of the world.
Paper IV- Memory Drawing Practical
- To give opportunity for the development of observation, memory, and imagination.
- To give opportunity for expression of latent sentiments and feelings in the mind.
- Enhancement of capability of proportional sketching of incidents in daily life.
- Development of vision of the creation of perception about closeness and distantness (perspective) in the drawing.
- Awareness about the environment of surrounding art.
MAH AAC CET Admit Card 2024
The admit card for MAH AAC CET is not yet released by the examination authority, we will update the admit card status once the examination authority releases the admit card for MAH AAC CET 2024.
MAH AAC CET Result 2024
The result for the MAH AAC CET 2024 is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authority releases the result for MAH AAC CET 2024.
MAH AAC CET Counselling’s 2024
Based on the marks scored in MAH AAC CET 2024, the candidates can participate in the counseling session organized where universities from all over Maharashtra will participate to seek students for various AAC courses. In this event, the candidates must visit the venue along with the documents mentioned below and submit them to block their admission seats.
Documents Required for MAH AAC CET counseling
The following are the documents required for MAH AAC CET counseling-
- MAH AAC CET Admit card 2024
- MAH AAC CET Scorecard 2024
- Date of birth certificate (if Class 10 pass certificate does not reflect the date of birth)
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Eight passport size photographs (same as affixed on NEET application form)
- Provisional allotment letter
- Identity proof
- Passport copy of sponsored (only for NRI/OCI candidates)
- Sponsorship affidavit stating the sponsorer will take the responsibility for all the expenses incurred in the whole duration of the course (only for NRI/OCI candidates)
- Relationship affidavit stating the relationship of the candidate with the sponsorer (only for NRI/OCI candidates)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable