MAH B.Ed CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for B.Ed course is a state level exam. This exam is conducted to provide a two-year full-time graduate degree course in B.Ed. This two year course makes you eligible to become a teacher in school. In this article, we will provide you details about MAH B.Ed CET 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Online registration form||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||2nd week of April 2024|
|Issued of Admit Card||1st week of May 2024|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Results Date||1st week of June 2024|
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MAH B.Ed CET 2024 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with domicile of Maharashtra state
- The applicant must have acquired atleast 50% (Reserve Category-45%) in the graduation course with a subject that they want to pursue
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Application Form
The application form of MAH B.Ed CET 2024 can be filled online. The application form are released February each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of MAH CET by following this link-http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Navigate to the B.Ed section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for MHA B.Ed CET 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Maharashtra University B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the MAH B.Ed CET are as follows-
|General and OMS||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State and Reserved Category||Rs. 400/-|
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted on CBT basis in English and Marathi language. Candidates who want to take admission in English medium colleges have to go through English Language Content Test (ELCT). ELCT will consist of 50 MCQs of 50 Marks and 60 minutes will be given. The following is the examination pattern for MAH CET-
|General knowledge||30||1 hour 30 min|
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Syllabus
The following are the syllabus of MAH B.Ed CET 2024-
- Problems on Dice
- Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- Local, National, International Events
- Past Events
- Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Political Science
- Literature in General.
- Leadership qualities
- Emotional awareness
- Education and Society
- Professional commitment, etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Formation
- Verbal idioms
- Figures of Speech
MHA B.ED CET Reservation Policy
The following are the servationn policy of MHA B.Ed CET-
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned in the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
MAH B.ED CET 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the MAH CET 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by MAH CET.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
- Certificate of Class X or any other relevant school records as proof of the date of birth.
- Degree, Certificates and Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate and character certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- The candidate belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC categories should produce “Caste Certificate” issued by the Competent Authority, as per requirement
- The candidates belonging to ST Category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by the Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Development Department.
- The candidates belonging to VJDT NT(A), NT1(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC should submit Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as applicable.