MAH MCA CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MCA course is a state-level exam conducted to provide a two-year full-time post-graduate degree course in Computer Application. This two-year course makes you eligible to become a professional in Computer Application. In this article, we will provide you details about MAH MCA CET 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
MAH MCA CET 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Online Registration start||January|
|Final date to submit the online registration||February|
|Admit Card Released||February|
|Application form print out the last date||March|
|MCA CET 2024 Exam Date||March|
MAH MCA CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MAH MCA CET 2024 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% (Reserve Category-45%) in the graduation course
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year examination can also apply
- Direct admission in the second year is also possible if the candidate has a bachelor’s degree in computer applications/IT/CS
- Mathematics is a mandatory subject either at the intermediate level or at graduation level
MAH MCA CET 2024 Application Form
The application form of MAH MCA CET 2024 can be filled online. You can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of MAH CET by following this link- www.mahacet.org.in
- Navigate to the MCA section of the website and click on the New candidate Registration button
- Register yourself using your Email ID and password by following on-screen instructions
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for MHA MCA CET 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Maharashtra University MCA application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
MAH MCA CET 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the MAH MCA CET are as follows-
|General and OMS||Rs. 1000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State and Reserved Category||Rs. 800/-|
MAH MCA CET 2024 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted on a CBT basis in the English language. The total time given to complete the examination is 1 hour 30 minutes. For each right answer, 2 marks will be awarded and there is a 0.5 mark deduction for every wrong answer. The following is the examination pattern for MAH CET-
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics & Statistics||30||60|
|Logical / Abstract Reasoning||30||60|
|English comprehension and verbal ability||20||40|
|Total||100 questions||200 marks|
MAH MCA CET 2024 Syllabus
The following are the syllabus of MAH MCA CET 2024-
Mathematics & Statistics
- Differential Equations
- Basic Set Theory & Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Probability & Statistics
Logical or Abstract Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement Problems
- Blood Relations
- Mapping and best routes
- Circular Arrangements
- Sets based on grouping and pattern
- Selection and Conditionals
English Comprehension & Verbal Ability
- Para jumbles
- Para completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Error Spotting
- Summary writing
- Ordering of Sentences
- Basic Literacy Terminology
- Operating System Concepts
- Basic Word Processing Software
- Basic Spreadsheet Software
- Basic Presentation Software
- Electronic Communications
The admit card for entering the examination center can be downloaded online by visiting the official website of the MHA MCA CET. It is an important document to enter the examination hall without this the candidate entry can be restricted. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 weeks before the date of examination. The candidates must follow all the rules mentioned in the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
MAH MCA CET 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the MAH CET 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by MAH CET.
A counseling session is an event where the candidates who have passed the entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the MCA course. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents along with a Xerox copy and confirm your seat. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- MAH MCA CET 2021 Admit Card
- Certificate of Class X or any other relevant school records as proof of the date of birth.
- Degree, Certificates, and Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate and character certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- The candidate belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC categories should produce a “Caste Certificate” issued by the Competent Authority, as per requirement
- The candidates belonging to ST Category should submit a “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by the Scrutiny Committee of the Tribal Development Department.
- The candidates belonging to VJDT NT(A), NT1(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC should submit a Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as applicable