Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2024 examination is an entrance examination that helps candidates to get advancements in their teaching career. Those who want to pursue teaching should go through a B.Ed course of 2 years. In this article, we will provide you all the information about Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2024 like Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2024 Exam Important Dates
|Submit to Online registration form||3rd week of March|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||3rd week of April|
|Application form Printing Last Date||4th week of April|
|Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2024 Admit card release date||2nd week of May|
|Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2024 Exam Date||3rd week of May|
|Results Date Announced||June|
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Admission 2024 Application Form
The application form for the Maharashtra B.Ed CET entrance test is available to fill online from March 2024. To enroll yourself in any of Maharashtra University B.Ed course you need to fill the form first.
Registration is mandatory for each candidate to participate in the Maharashtra B.Ed CET Entrance Test. The last date of application filling for the Maharashtra Entrance Test is April. It is advised to check the eligibility criteria of the B.Ed course provided below. To register for the Maharashtra Entrance application form, follow these steps-
- For participating in the Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance exam, the candidate must register themselves online using the official Maharashtra website.
- After getting yourself registered, you have to fill your form with your contact details, academic, and other details asked.
- The candidate must scan the necessary documents and upload them. You can find the documents required for the entrance in the document required section.
- When the above steps are completed, you need to pay for the entrance test. You can find the Maharashtra CET Fee structure in the Maharashtra Entrance Fee section.
Maharashtra B.Ed. Entrance Test Document Required
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
There is an eligibility criterion for the candidates applying for Maharashtra common entrance test B. Ed admission 2024. The following are the eligibility criterion you must adhere to, in order the become eligible to apply for the Maharashtra B.Ed examination 2024-
- Candidates must be below 27 years of age to apply for the B.Ed entrance test
- Candidates must pass 10 standard or any ITI course from a recognized university with qualifying marks
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% in B.Sc/ B.A. / B. Com. / B.Th. or a PG in Social Science / Science / Humanities
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. In addition to this, ensure for providing residence proof about the state of Maharashtra
- Candidates must be 21 years of age
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application Fee
The application fee for the Maharashtra B.Ed CET is different for a different category that the candidate belongs to. While filling the form candidate must mention his/her category in order and attach necessary documents. The application fee for the Maharashtra CET is as follows-
|SC/ST and PWD||350/-|
Maharashtra CET 2024 Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Entrance Test is an objective-based exam meaning there will be multiple-choice questions. This exam will be conducted in the English language only. The entrance test will be of 50 marks. There will be no negative marking. The following is the examination pattern of Maharashtra CET 2024-
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Teaching Aptitude
- Mental Ability
Syllabus of Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Teaching Aptitude Test
- leadership qualities
- consciousness about changes in Society
- Education and communication
- Professional commitment, etc.
- Problems on Dice, etc.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Admit Card
The Admit card for B.Ed Entrance Test can be downloaded online. Usually, it is available to download 2-3 weeks before the examination. The Maharashtra B.Ed entrance exams admit card 2024 can be downloaded on May 2024. The candidate must appear for the examination with this admit card, failing so would make him illegible for examination. The candidate is also needed to follow the instruction written on the admit card.
Maharashtra B.Ed Result
The entrance exam test result will be released in June 2024. The candidate can visit the official website of Maharashtra University and check his/her exam result. The final result will be declared after the answer key is released by the Maharashtra University.
The Counselling section is conducted by Maharashtra to finalize the candidate selection in their University for the enrolment of the B.Ed course. The eligible candidate for the counselling session will be notified from the official website and would have to visit the counselling premises along with dome required documents. You also have to pay the fee during the counselling session.
Document required at counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- College mark sheet or degree certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Admission fee Cash, check, or bank DD
Cut-Off marks are those marks that a candidate must score to pass the examination. It is decided by Maharashtra University which is based on a variety of different criteria like no of candidate participated, the grade of examination, etc. therefore, it keeps on changing year to year.
The answer key is released by Maharashtra for the candidates to analyze the performance before the result declaration. After the release of the Answer key, the candidate can challenge the answer key by reporting it before the last date.