Manipur University organizes an entrance examination for the candidates seeking admission into the university for the B.Ed course. The candidates must participate in the entrance examination and pass the examination to take admission into the university. In this article, we will discuss Manipur B.Ed 2023 admission, application form, exam date, eligibility, admit card, etc.
Manipur B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for Manipur-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with domicile of Manipur
- The candidates must have a graduation degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination
Manipur B.Ed Important Dates 2023
|Application Forms Submit Date:||3rd week of June|
|Submission of Application Forms Last Date||2nd week of July|
|Manipur B.Ed 2023 Exam Date||June|
Manipur B.Ed Application Form 2023
The following are the step by step instructions on filling the Manipur B.Ed examination-
- Visit the official website of Manipur University and navigate to the admission section followed by selecting B.Ed course
- Now, get yourself registered using your email and password
- After successful registration, login to your account using your login credential
- After logging in, an application form will appear which you’ll have to fill with correct details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling the form, you’ll have to upload the documents mentioned below
- Now, make the payment of the application fee using your credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- After successful payment, make sure to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for applying for Manipur B.Ed
The following are the documents required for applying for Manipur B.Ed-
- Class 12th and 10th marksheet/passing certificate
- Graduation degree/marksheets
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Identity certificate- Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- Scanned passport size photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression
Manipur B.Ed Application Fee
The following are the application fee for Manipur B.Ed-
Manipur B.Ed Examination pattern
The following are the examination pattern for the Manipur B.Ed entrance exam-
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Manipur B.Ed Syllabus
The following are the syllabus for Manipur B.Ed-
- Questions related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current affairs
- Other Miscellaneous questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & phrases
- Spelling error
- One word substitution
- Management of physical resources in school – need and effects
- Students related issues; teacher-student relationship, motivation, discipline, leadership, etc.
- Teaching and learning process; ideal teacher, effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication, etc.
- Curricular and extra-curricular activities such as debate, sports, cultural activities, etc.
- Management of human resources in school
- Principal, teachers, and non-teaching staff
- Physical environment: Elements of positive learning environment
- Bachelor level syllabus of your subject matter
Manipur B.Ed Admit Card 2023
The admit card for Manipur B.Ed is not yet released, we will update the admit card status once the admit card is released by the Maharishi Dayanand University.
Manipur B.Ed Result 2023
The result for the Manipur B.Ed is not yet released, we will update the result once the MDU releases the result for Manipur B.Ed 2023.
Manipur B.Ed Counselling 2023
Counselling is an event where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination are eligible to participate. The selected candidates are required to registered for the counselling. This event is organized in various rounds and according to the candidate’s marks, the admission will be provided to the candidates. In this event, the candidate has to visit the venue with the documents mentioned below and block his/her seat by submitting the documents.
Documents Required for Manipur B.Ed Counselling
The following are the documents required for counselling-
- Manipur B.Ed counselling Call Letter.
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)