Candidates who want to become a teacher have to go through a B.Ed course to become a teacher. For admission in the B.Ed course, you have to give an entrance test to take admission in the B.Ed College. In this article, we will discuss MDU Admission 2024 for B.Ed courses, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Exam Pattern, and much more.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Start the Submit Online Application Form||First Week of April|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form||3rd week of April|
|The download date of Admit Card||Last week April|
|Exam Date –||Mid of May|
|MDU B.Ed Result 2024||1st week of June|
|Counseling date start||July|
MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MDU Rohtak are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024 Application Form
You can follow these instructions to apply for the MDU Rohtak B.Ed application online-
- Visit the official website of MDU Rohtak and click on the apply button, the official website of MDU Rohtak B.Ed is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Netbanking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for MDU ROHTAK B.Ed 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the MDU Rohtak B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
- 8 Passport size photographs
- migration certificate
Syllabus for MDU ROHTAK B.Ed 2024
The syllabus for MDU ROHTAK B.Ed 2024 is as follows-
General Aptitude Test
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest & Simple Interest etc.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
The admit card for MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the MDU Rohtak B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.