MH SET or Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test for Assistant professor is an entrance exam which is conducted by Savitribai Phule University, Pune. It is a state level examination for recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. In this article, we will provide you details about MH SET 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
MH SET 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Online Applications starts from||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date for payment of the Online Fee||3rd week of February 2023|
|Correction in particulars||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date of correction in particulars||4th week of February 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2023|
MH SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MH SET 2023 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with domicile of Maharashtra & Goa state only
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree orPG diploma/certificate from a recognized Indian Universityor Foreign degree/diploma/certificate from the foreign institute with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories)
MH SET 22023 22 Application Form
The application form of MH SET 2023 can be filled online. The application form are released February each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of MH SET by following this link-https://setexam.unipune.ac.in/
- Navigate to the section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for MHA SET 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Maharashtra University application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Graduation Degree/ Marks sheet
- Master Degree/ Marks Sheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
MH SET 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the MH SET are as follows-
MH SET Examination Center
The following are the examination center of MH SET-
MH SET 2023 Exam Pattern
MH SET will be an objective type question and consist of two papers. Paper-I consist of reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness and for every right answer 2 marks will be given and no negative marking for wrong answer. Paper-II will be of subjects matter chosen by the candidate. The following is the examination pattern for MH SET-
|Session||Paper||Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)|
|Second||II||100 questions all of which are compulsory||100 x 2 = 200||2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.)|
Subjects with Codes
|Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper-I)||00||Public Administration||21|
|History||10||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science||35|
|Philosophy||12||Computer Science & Application||37|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||16||Management||51|
|Library & Information Science||18||Education||70|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||19||Physical Education||71|
MH SET 2023 Syllabus
The following are the syllabus of MH SET 2023-
- Problems on Dice
- Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- Local, National, International Events
- Past Events
- Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Political Science
- Literature in General.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Formation
- Verbal idioms
- Figures of Speech
MHA SET Reservation Policy
The following are the servationn policy of MHA SET-
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
MH SET Admit Card 2023
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned in the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
MH SET 2023 Exam Result
The exam result of the MH SET 2023 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by MH SET.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- MH SET 2021 Admit Card
- Certificate of Class X or any other relevant school records as proof of the date of birth.
- Degree, Certificates and Mark sheet of graduation and post graduation
- Transfer certificate and character certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- The candidate belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC categories should produce “Caste Certificate” issued by the Competent Authority, as per requirement
- The candidates belonging to ST Category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by the Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Development Department.