MP PET stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test which is a state-level entrance examination commenced by the MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal).
Every candidate living in the state of Madhya Pradesh who is qualified enough can participate in the examination. The courses offered under this examination are B.E Courses, B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy, B.Sc etc.
In this article, we will discuss bout MP PET 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
MP PET 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Date for Notification of MP PET:||1st week of January 2024|
|Availability of the MPPET Application Form||2nd week of January 2024|
|Deadline to deposit application form||1st week of February 2024|
|MP PET 2024 Exam Date||April 2024|
|Result Date||May 2024|
MP PET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MP PET 2024 are as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Madhya Pradesh state
- The Candidates are required to have passed the class 12th with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- The minimum age limit of age is 21 years of age (24 years for Reserved Category candidates)
MP PET 2024 Application Form
The following are the application form for the MP PET entrance examination-
- Visit the official website of MP PET and click on the MP PET entrance examination registration button
- Now, get yourself registered using your email ID and password
- After successful registration, login to your account using your login credentials
- Now, a form will appear where you’ll have to enter the details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling out the form, upload the documents mentioned below and click on the pay button
- After clicking on the pay button, you can pay for the application form using a Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment status for the future use
Documents required for MP PET 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling out the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Graduation degree/ Marksheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
MP PET 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees for the MP PET are as follows-
MP PET Examination Pattern
The question of MP PET will be multiple choice based. A total of 200 questions will be asked with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects. There will be no negative marks for the examination also 1 mark will be awarded for the right answer. The following are the examination pattern for the MP PET entrance examination-
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
MP PET Syllabus
The following is the syllabus of the MP PET entrance examination-
- Number System
- Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Statistics And Probability
- Arithmetic Progressions
- Trigonometric Identities
- Heights And Distances
- Lines (Two Dimension)
- Introduction To Trigonometry
- Areas Related To Circles
- Surface Areas And Volumes
- Statistics & Probability
- Domestic Electric Circuit
- Wave Speed
- Human Eye
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Solar System
- The Universe
- The Earth
- Difference types of substances and their nature
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Electro-Chemical Cell
- Chemical bond
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Classification of matter
- Types of Fuel
- The necessity of a Balanced Diet
- Mineral Cycle
- Ecological Balance
MP PET Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of MP PET and is not yet released by the university. You can download the admit card once the examination authority releases the admit card for MP PET.
You need to carry the admit card to the examination hall as failing to show the admit card can lead to the cancellation of the examination.
MP PET 2024 Exam Result
The result of the MP PET 2024 is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authority releases the examination result for MP PET 2024.
MP PET Counselling
Counselling sessions are organized for the candidates to finalize their admission by submitting their documents to the university.
Counselling is organized in multiple rounds and each round has its own cut-off marks which are the minimum marks required for admission.
The candidates who have scored more marks than the cut-off marks can participate in the counselling session of that college.
In this event, the candidates have to deposit their documents which are mentioned below in both original and xerox. After successful verification, your admission seat will be blocked for your desired course and college.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Domicile certificate
- MP PET admit card 2024
- MP PET result 2024
- MP PET Application form 2024
- MP PET score card 2024
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent colour photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)