National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Masters of Dental or NEET MDS entrance examination is a national level entrance examination for the candidates seeking admission into various universities. This examination is conducted by the National Board of Examination in Medical Science. In this article, we will discuss NEET MDS Application Form 2023- registration, application online, documents required, etc.
NEET MDS Registration Dates 2023
|Last date to submit the application form||Jan-2023 ( Mar-2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||Jan-2023 Mar-2023|
|Edit and resubmit the application form||Feb-2023 Apr-2023 to 22-Apr-2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS
The following are the eligibility criteria for the NEET MDS entrance examination-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and a Person of Indian Origin
- The candidate is required to have passed BDS or Bachelor of Dental Surgery recognized by the university
- The candidate must be registered with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or any other state council to become eligible
- It is also mandatory for the candidate to go through a 12-month internship program
How to Apply for NEET- MDS Examination 2023?
You can follow these step by step instructions on how to apply for the NEET MDS application form-
- Visit the official website of NBE and click on the NEET-MDS examination
- Now, you’ll have to click on the application link button followed by getting yourself registered using your email ID and password
- After successful registration, you are required to use your login credentials to login to your account
- After logging in, you’ll have to fill the application form with details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling out the form, upload the documents mentioned below in the relevant area of the application form
- After uploading the documents, you are required to pay the application fee using a credit/debit card, Net Banking, UPI, Bank Challan, etc.
Documents Required for NEET MDS Application Form
The following are the documents required for the NEET MDS application form-
- Scanned copy of the Photograph
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression and signature
- BDS degree/Marksheet
- Valid Email Id
- Valid mobile number
- DCI/SDC registration details
- 10+2 Exam or equivalent details
- Internship Details
NEET MDS Application Fee
The following are the application fee for NEET MDS entrance examination-
|Category||Application fee (In INR)|
|Other Backward Classes||4,250|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||3,250|
The application fee for an OBC Category candidate is Rs.4250/- for applying for the NEET MDS examination.
No, there are no requirements to send any of your documents using offline means. You’ll only have to scan your documents and upload the documents in JPG or PDF format.
No, you can only register for the NEET MDS application form online using the above-mentioned methods.
National Board of Examination in Medical Science releases the MDS examination for the candidates to participate in.