NEET MDS is a medical examination for the candidates who want to pursue post-graduation in dentistry. NEET MDS stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery. MDS is a master’s degree course that prepares grad students a professional Dental Specialists. The result for the NEET MDS can be downloaded from the official website of the National Board of Medical Education which is the examination conducting authority. In this article, we will discuss NEET MDS Result 2023: Score Card, Download Merit List, Cut-off Marks, etc.
NEET MDS Important Dates 2023s
|Event||NEET MDS result dates|
|NEET MDS exam date||December 2022|
|NEET MDS result for all candidates||December 2022|
|NEET MDS cutoff||December 2022|
|NEET MDS individual scorecard||January 2023|
|50% AIQ merit list||June 2023|
|Counseling starts||To be notified|
How to Download NEET MDS Result 2023?
The following are the step by step instructions on how to download the NEET MDS result-
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examination and click on the NEET MDS button
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll have to click on the applicant login button
- Use your login credentials to login to your account followed by clicking on the Result button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen and you can download the result for NEET MDS 2023
- Keep the downloaded NEET MDS scorecard/result safe as you need to use it while attending counseling organized by various universities to offer candidates admission
Important Details on NEET MDS scorecard
The following are the important details you can find on the NEET MDS Scorecard-
- Roll Number
- PWD (Yes/No)
- NEET MDS 2021 Rank
- All India 50% Quota Rank
- All India 50% Quota Category Rank
NEER MDS Result 2023- Tier Breaker
NEET is an All India level entrance examination and lakhs of students participate in this entrance examination. With such a large number of people participating, it can be difficult for the NBE to rank the individual, therefore, a tie-breaker methodology has been adopted to decide the ranking of the candidates who have scored the same marks. The following are the tie-breaker methodology for the candidates to participate-
- The candidates with the same marks score will be evaluated based on the no of incorrect responses, the candidate with less no of wrong answers will be ranked higher
- If still, the tie-breaking is required, then the preference will be given to the candidates who have scored more marks in part B of the examination
- Now, the candidate who has scored the same marks in part-B also, then the no of the wrong answer will be decided for the part-B whoever answered less wrong answer in the part-B, the higher rankings will be provided to that candidate
- In case still, tie-breaking is required, then the ranking will be provided based on the seniority of the candidates
NEET MDS examination will be announced by the NBE or National Board of Examination in Medical Science.
NEET MDS examination will be announced by the NBE or National Board of Examination in Medical Science and you can find the NEET MDS result on the official website of NBE.
NEET MDS can be a challenging examination and for general category candidates, a score of 700+ marks out of 960 can be sufficient to clear the examination and get into a good college. For OBC/SC/ST candidates there are some concessions in the marking.