National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty course is a medical course for the candidates who have a master’s degree in medicine i.e. MD, MS, etc. The Super Specialty course prepares a doctor to become a specialist in the chosen stream like Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, etc. This examination is conducted once every year by the National Board of Examination in Medical Science or NBE. The result of the NEET SS will be released on the official website of the NBE. In this article, we will discuss NEET SS 2023 Result: Download Scorecard, Cut-Off Marks, Previous Year Marks, etc.
NEET SS Result Dates 2023
|Exam day||June 2023|
|NEE SS Result 2023||To be released|
|Scorecard to be released||To be released|
How to Check NEET SS Result 2023?
You can follow these steps to check the NEET SS Result 2023-
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Education in Medical Science
- Now, click on the NEET SS button and you’ll be redirected to the NEET SS page
- Here, you’ll have to scroll down and find the NEET SS Result 2023 link. Click on the link and a PDF file will be downloaded
- Open the file and press Ctrl+F
- A small dialogue box will appear where you’ll have to enter your roll number and press enter
- If you’ve passed the entrance examination then your roll number will be displayed on the screen
NEET SS Tie-Breaker Rules
NEET SS is a national-level entrance examination and the participants of this examination are in lakhs. Since there are so many candidates participating, therefore, the marks of the two candidates can be the same which can become a problem when it comes to ranking. The NBE follows the following Tie-Breaker rule to evaluate the ranking of the individuals-
- If two candidates have the same marks, then the candidate having more marks in the Part-B of the examination will be offered a higher ranking
- In case still, the ranking dispute hasn’t been solved, then the candidates who have a lower number of incorrect responses will be ranked higher
- In most extremely rare cases, if still, the ranking dispute remains, the ranking will be provided based on the seniority of the candidates. The senior candidate will be ranked higher.
NEET SS Cut-off Marks
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks required by the candidates to score to be declared as qualified. NEET cut-off marks are released by the National Board of Examination in Medical Science. You can find the cut-off marks for NEET SS download below-
NEET SS Cut-off Marks 2023
The cut-off marks for NEET SS are not yet released by the NBE. We will update the cut-off marks as soon as the NBE releases the cut-off marks for NEET SS 2023.
NEET SS Cut-off Marks Previous Years
|Super-specialty Course/Clubbed Group||Cut Off Score 2020 (As Per Revised Qualifying Percentile)||Cut Off Score 2019 (As Per Revised Qualifying Percentile)|
|Cardiac Anesthesia/ Organ Transplant Anesthesia And Critical Care/Paediatric And Neonatal Anesthesia||215||197|
|Clinical Immunology And Rheumatology||179||156|
|Critical Care Medicine||173||182|
|Geriatric Mental Health||198||206|
|Head And Neck Surgery||211||253|
|Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Surgery/Surgical Gastroenterology(G.I. Surgery)||188||177|
|Neuroradiology/ Interventional Radiology||260||229|
|Paediatric Cardiology/Neonatology/Paediatric Gastroenterology/Paediatric Hepatology/Paediatric Nephrology/Paediatric Oncology||191||180|
|Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery||159||142|
|Reproductive Medicine And Surgery||—||218|
|Urology (Genito-Urinary Surgery)||198||150|
|Vascular Surgery/Cardio Vascular And Thoracic Surgery/Thoracic Surgery/Paediatric Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery||288||149|
The lowest score list of NEET SS Courses are Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cardiology and Neuro Surgery, etc.
The highest score list of NEET SS courses are Head and Neck Surgery, Gynecological Oncology, and Neuroradiology.
The Medical Council of India releases the cut-off marks for the NEET SS entrance examination.