Oberoi STEP or Systematic Training and Education Programme offered to the candidates. It is conducted by the Oberoi Group of Hotels. The candidates selected will be enrolled on the Bachelor of Tourism Studies from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). This is a three-year STEP programme where candidates will also be provided with on-the-job training under the following programme-s
- Hotel Operations Programme – Front Office and Food & Beverage Service
- Hotel Operations Programme – Housekeeping
- Hotel Operations Programme – Kitchen
Oberoi STEP Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for Oberoi STEP-
- The candidates are required to have passed class 12th from a recognized board
- The candidates must have passed class 10th from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject with 70% marks in class 10th
Oberoi STEP Important dates
|Released the Application form||1st week of February 2023|
|Final date to apply form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Admit Card released date||4th week of March 2023|
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Exam Date||1st week of April 2023|
Oberoi STEP Application Form
The following are instructions on the application form for Oberoi STEP-
- Visit the official website of Oberoi STEP and you’ll find the application form
- Now, filling the application form where you’ll have to fill in the details like name, and other personal details, education qualification, heath details, etc.
- After filling in the details, you’ll have to upload your passport size photograph
- Now, click on the submit button
- After clicking on the submit button, your application form will be submitted
Oberoi STEP Interview Cities
The following are the cities where the interview for Oberoi STEP will be conducted-
Mentioned Below Are the Cities Wherever the Interview Will is Conducted:
- Delhi / NCR
- Mumbai North
- Mumbai South
Oberoi STEP Selection Process
The selection process for the Oberoi STEP examination is divided into three rounds, which are as follows-
First Round (Group Discussion)
The candidates are divided into two teams each team will have 15-20 individuals and a topic will be provided. The candidates have to present their views on that topic and they will be judged based on their speech, appearance, confidence, etc.
Second Round (Panel Round)
The candidates who have cleared the first round will be sent to the second round where the candidates will be skills, presentation and multiple other factors. In this round, the candidates will have to pass one on one panel round.
Third Round (Personal Interview)
The last and final round of the selection process for the Oberoi STEP is a Personal Interview, where the candidates will be interviewed and his/her personality will be rated.
Oberoi STEP Results
The result for the Oberoi STEP will be released by the Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development. The OCLD will release the merit list containing the name of the candidates who are selected for various posts and the selected candidates will be then enrolled on the IGNOU course in Bachelor of tourism.
Along with the graduation, the candidates will be provided with accommodation, meals, transportation, medical insurance and uniforms along with the monthly allowance to the candidates.
After graduating, the candidates will be provided with a bachelor of Tourism degree from IGNOU along with the Certificate of Proficiency from Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development.