I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University organizes a B.Pharmacy admission drive using which the university accepts the candidates.
For taking admission into the university, the candidates have to pass a national-level entrance examination like NEET, GPAT, etc.
In this article, we will discuss PTU B.Pharmacy 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
PTU B.Pharmacy 2024 Exam Date
|Online Registration||To Be Announced|
|End to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Rank Preparation||To Be Announced|
|Choice Filling||To Be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Counseling||To Be Announced|
|Online Reporting||To Be Announced|
|End Date||To Be Announced|
PTU B.Pharmacy 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for PTU B.Pharmacy–
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate is required to have passed class 12th from a recognized board with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology/Computer Science/BioTechnology
- A valid score card of NEET, GPAT, or other state/national level entrance examination
PTU B.Pharmacy 2024 Application form
The following are the step by step instructions to fill out the application form for the PTU B.Pharmacy course–
- Visit the official website of the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University and lick on the registration of B.Pharmcy course tab
- Now, get yourself registered using your user ID and password and confirm the email on the next step
- Now, login to the website using your user ID and Password
- After logging in, a form will appear which you have to fill with correct details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling out the form, you have to upload the documents mentioned below followed by clicking on the Next button
- Now, you have to pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card, UPI, Net banking, etc.
- Make sure you take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use
Document Required for Applying NEET
The following are the documents required for applying for the PTU B.Pharmacy application form–
- The Scanned image of the Passport size Photograph of the candidate
- The Scanned image of the Signature of the candidate
- The Scanned image of the Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- The Scanned image of the Class 10th and 12th Certificate of the candidate
PTU B.Pharmacy Application fee
The following are the application fee for the PTU B.Pahrmacy application form–
|Application Form and Counseling fee||Rs.2000/-|
PTU B.Pharmacy Admission Process
If you want to take admission into the PTU University, you have to participate in the national level entrance examination and receive a scorecard.
You can use the scorecard for taking admission into the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. A Cut-off mark will be released by the university and the candidates who have more marks than the cut-off marks will be provided with admission to the counseling session.
The counseling session is conducted in multiple rounds and the admission will be provided based on first come first served.
Documents Required for Counselling session
The following are the documents required for the counseling session–
- PTU B.Pharmacy Call Letter
- PTU B.Pharmacy Admit Card 2023
- PTU B.Pharmacy scorecard 2023
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)