Panjab Technical University offers candidates admission into the various courses in fields of engineering, pharmacy, and various other courses. For taking admission into the university, the candidate must go through an entrance examination called PTU CET which stands for Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Test. In this article, we will discuss details on PTU CET 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
PTU CET 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Exam Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Application form starts to submit||April 2023|
|Last Date of submitting the application form||May 2023|
|Examination date||May 2023|
|Result Date||June 2023|
PTU CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for PTU CET 2023 is as follows-
- The candidates are required to have passed class 12 or two-year certificate courses from SLIET and must have pass mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology or computer science
- The admission into the B.Tech Courses are provided based on the JEE Mains examination
- The candidates are required to have passed class 12 or 10+3 year diploma from any recognized board/ college with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination with maths as compulsory subject
- For B.Arch. course, the candidates are required to have valid score card of NATA
- The candidates must have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university and also they are required to score more than the cut-off marks set by the university in any management entrance examination like CAT/ CMAT, etc.
- The candidates must have a valid B.Tech/ B.E. degree from any recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in qualifying examination
- The candidates are required to have valid score card of GATE within the ranking criteria set by the university
- Qualification: Candidates must have degree in Pharma from any recognized university/ institute.
- Score Card: Candidates must have score card of GPAT.
PTU CET 2023 Application Form
The following are the step by step instructions to apply for the PTU CET Admission-
- Visit the official website of PTU CET by following this link- https://ptu.ac.in/
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for PTU CET 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Graduation Degree/Marks Sheet (If any)
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
PTU CET 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the PTU CET are as follows-
|Category||Fee||Counselling Fee per subject|
PTU CET Admit Card 2023
The admit card for PTU CET 2023 is not yet released, we will update the admit card status once the examination is held.
PTU CET 2023 Exam Result
The result for PTU CET 2023 is not yet released, we will update the result status once the examination is held and the result are declared.
Counselling is an event where the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination are commenced and admitted into the university. You have to visit this event for attending the counselling session and block your admission seat into your desired by submitting the documents mentioned below-
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- Graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)