Rajasthan PETE 2023 is a state level examination conducted for Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination. It is conducted by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, and is an entrance test for candidates pursuing B.Ed and 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses. After qualifying for the PETE entrance test, you will be eligible for studying B.Ed. In this article, you can find all the details regarding Rajasthan PETE like eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Date of Online Registration||January|
|Last Date to Submitting the Online Application Form||February|
|Last date of online depositing fee||February|
|Result date Announced||To be announced|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan PETE are as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 50% (SC, ST, OBC-45% )in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Application Form
You can follow the following steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of PTET and find apply PTET page-https://www.ptet.in/
- A form will appear, fill the form with appropriate details and click submit button
- Now, upload the signature, digital photograph on the next page
- After filling the form, you will be redirected to the payment page where you have to pay Rs.500/- (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.)
- Now take a printout of the application submitted for future use.
Documents required for Rajasthan PTET 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Rajasthan PTET application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Admit card for Rajasthan PETE 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the PETE to follow the guidelines mentioned in the Admit card.
Syllabus for Rajasthan PTET 2023
The syllabus for B.Ed entrance test of Rajasthan PTET 2023 is as follows-
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
Teaching Aptitude Test
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
Any one language of choice
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Hindi (हिंदी )
- वैयाक सन्राचन आदि।
The exam pattern of the PETE Rajasthan 2023 exam consists of 200 questions and holds a total of 600 Marks. This test consists of four sections and each section has 50 questions, each section of 150 marks. Each question will be of 3 marks each and you will be provided 3 hours to complete the examination.
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||150|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Exam Result
The result of the Rajasthan PTET 2023 will be declared once the exam is over usually, the time between the result and the exam is 30-35 days. You will be provided with a cut-off list once the result is declared and the candidates who have more numbers than the cut-off will be selected for the counselling process where the candidate can select his/her seat from their desired college.
PTET Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the PTET Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents required for PTET Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent colour photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank