Rajasthan Polytechnic is polytechnic state level examination commenced by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. This exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in a polytechnic diploma course in the state of Rajasthan. In this article, we will provide you details about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form Submit date||June|
|Application Form Submit Last Date||July|
|Merit list Publication date||July|
|Last date to challenge Provisional Merit List||End of July|
|Final Merit List publish date announced||July|
|Start the counselling||July|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- For the admission process, there is no upper or lower age limit.
- The minimum qualification must be class 10th with a minimum of passing marks in the 10th class examination can apply for the test with necessary subjects like Mathematics and Science included in the qualifying examination
- For those candidates who have class 10th mark sheet with grades then they need to converted them into marks
- Candidates with APOSS/ NIOS/CBSE/ICSE and some other boards in India with Maths and science as one of the subjects can also apply for the examination with the minimum of passing marks in the class 10th board
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
The application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 can be filled online. The application form are released June each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Polytechnic by following this link- dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the Rajasthan Polytechnic are as follows-
List of Polytechnic College in Rajasthan
The following are the list of polytechnic college in Rajasthan-
- Sawai Madhopur
Reservation Policy for Rajasthan
The following table is the reservation policy adopted by Rajasthan State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training for providing admission for each candidate based on their category-
|Other Backward Class||21%|
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned on the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 Exam Result
The exam result of the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by Rajasthan Polytechnic.
Counselling is and event where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible college. There are multiple colleges under a University and counselling session is organised by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit list.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank