The State Bank of India issued a CBO recruiting announcement for 3850 positions in 2023. The test date was just confirmed by SBI, and it will be held in November 2023. Exam patterns and dates for Circle Based Officers have been announced by SBI. Applicants who are seeking for the position must indicate which test centre they want.
SBI CBO 2023 Highlights of the Exam
|Conducting Authority of SBI CBO 2023||State bank of India|
|Name of the Exam of SBI CBO 2023||SBI circle Based Officer|
|Name of Post||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Total Vacancies in SBI CBO 2023||3850|
|Exam Date of SBI CBO 2023||November 2021|
|Selection Process of SBI CBO 2023||Online Test & Interview|
|Mode of Application of SBI CBO 2023||Online|
|Official Website of SBI CBO 2023||https://www.sbi.co.in/careers|
Important Dates of SBI CBO 2023
The SBI CBO 2023 announcement has yet to be made public. The most recent update was the start of the SBI CBO 2023 test in November 2023 .
|Important Events of SBI CBO 2023||Dates of SBI CBO 2023|
|Date of commencement of online registration of SBI CBO 2023||to be notified|
|Date of closure of registration of SBI CBO 2023||to be notified|
|The last date to edit the application of SBI CBO 2023||to be notified|
|Online Test of SBI CBO 2023||to be notified|
SBI CBO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Essential Academic Qualifications:
Applicants must have graduated from an approved university or have a comparable qualification recognised by the Central Government.
In the online application, the candidate should state the percentage of graduation achieved to the nearest two decimal places. If a CGPA is given, the percentage should be converted and entered into the online application. If an interview is needed, the applicant may be asked to present a certificate from the appropriate authorities stating, among other things, the university’s standards for converting a grade into a percentage and the candidate’s percentage of marks scored in regard to those requirements.
The percentage of marks is computed by dividing the applicant’s overall maximum marks in all subjects throughout all years by the overall maximum marks in all subjects. The resulting percentage fraction is ignored, i.e. 59.99 percent is considered as less than 60 percent, and 54.99 percent is viewed as less than 55 percent.
Age Restrictions: As of August 1, 2020, you must be under 30 years old. Applicants must have been born on or before August 2, 1990.
Work experience: Applicants must have worked for at least two years in a Regional Rural Bank or a Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Local Language: Applicants seeking for positions in a State must provide a 10th or 12th grade mark sheet confirming that one of the topics they studied was the State’s specific local language.
Aspirants having a history of defaulting on loan or credit card payments, as well as those with bad CIBIL or other external agency reports against their names, are ineligible for employment.
Candidates with a negative report on their character and antecedents, as well as moral turpitude, are ineligible to apply for the position.
Application Process of SBI CBO 2023
Candidates who are eligible should apply online at https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Following successful registration, you can pay the registration cost online using a debit card, Internet banking, or other methods.
In July 2023, the online application procedure will commence. Start the application process by visiting the website sbi.co.in.
How to Apply:
• Go to SBI’s official website (sbi.co.in) or click on the Apply Online direct link.
• Select New Registration from the drop-down menu.
• Upload or input information such as academic information, qualifications, an image, and a signature, among other things.
• Take a look at your application form before submitting it.
• Pay the charge and send it in.
• Your signature
• Your most recent image
• Your JAIIB/CAIIB certificate (if any)
• If applicable, a professional qualification certificate (e.g., MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.)
• A mark sheet/certificate from Class X or XII demonstrating that one of the topics was the designated local language of the applicant State.
SBI CBO 2023 Application Fee:
It is necessary to pay the application cost. The application cost for the SBI Circle Based Officer test is Rs. 750/- for general category applicants. Applicants in the SC/ST/PWD categories, on the other hand, shall not be charged an application fee.
Following Documents Needed in PDF format:
• Educational/professional qualifications, experience, and tasks completed • Educational credentials, such as mark sheets/certificates • Identification and evidence of date of birth
• Certificates of experience
|Other Category||Rs. 750|
List of the documents which is required to submit the application form.
ID Proof (PDF)
Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled
Educational Certificates: Relevant Marksheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
Professional Qualification Certificate (e.g. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.), if any.
JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any)
Experience certificates (PDF)
Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
Proof of having studied the indicated local language of the applicant State as one of the topics in the 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate.
Candidates must have a scanned copy of their papers on hand. The candidate’s photo and signature should be legible. No signatures or photos that are blurry will be allowed.
First, follow the scanning instructions to scan the image and signature. Then go to https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and click on ‘Current Openings’ to access the Online Application Form.
Candidates will have access to the information before the application is fully finished. In the case that applicants are unable to complete the application, the data already submitted will be preserved in case applicants are not able to fill the data.\
When the data is stored, the programme generates and displays a provisional identification number and password on the monitor. The identifying number and password must be accepted by the applicants.
The stored data will be accessed and the information modified if necessary using the registration number and password. After that, you won’t be able to update or modify anything. At this time, registration is just provisional.
Applicants pay fees via the payment gateway given with the paper, following the instructions on the computer, after checking the information on the application form.
• After a successful transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated, which can be printed for records. DO NOT send the application form printout to the bank.
• If the online transaction is not completed successfully, please register again and finish the payment.
• Applicants may reprint the e-Receipt and registration form with fee information at a later time.
Pattern and curriculum for SBI CBO 2023
The exam’s pattern and syllabus are as follows:
|Name of the Test||No. questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ KYCAML/ Preventive Vigilance/ Legal Issues||30||60||30 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||20||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||30||60||30 minutes|
|English Language||20||40||30 minutes|
|Total A||100||200||2 hours|
|Total B||–||50||30 minutes|
|Total (A+B)||–||250||2 hrs. 30 minutes|
For incorrect responses, there will be a penalty. A quarter of a mark will be deducted for each incorrect response supplied by the contestant. There will be no negative marking if the candidate does not answer the question.
SBI CBO 2023 Test Center
The exam centre information for SBI CBO 2023 is yet to be released. When enrolling for the exam, candidates must pick one of three test centres. The option may be found on SBI’s ‘Career’ website and will be available till the admit card is published. Please note that the SBI reserves the right to choose any centre other than the one chosen by the candidate. Admission to the online exam would be strictly conditional upon confirmation of the applicant’s document/eligibility.
Selection process of SBI CBO 2023 Exam
1. The selection must be based on the shortlisting and interview. But the Bank maintains the right to conduct written reviews. The candidates do not have the right to be summoned for an interview by just fulfilling the minimal credentials and experience.
2. The criteria for shortlisting are established by the Bank’s Shortlisting Committee and an appropriately high number of candidates are thereafter selected and requested for an interview, as decided by the Bank. The bank’s choice to contact an interview candidate is absolute. There will be no correspondence in this regard.
The state-specific wise merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks marked in the online examination. There should be no segmental cut-off and wise markings shall not be kept.
An interview with candidates who are up to three times (about) of a wise State, according to a candidate who scores the requisite aggregate qualifications, from the top of the list of smart State & Category wise merit must be required.
5. The State & Category wise merit list is prepared on the basis of the interview score provided that a candidate scores the requisite qualifying points in an interview (out of 100). Based on the rating of the interview, the top of the aforementioned merit list is selected for each State & category.
6. The candidate is required to earn a minimum qualifying mark out of 100 to be eligible for final placement in an interview. The OBC certificate with clause Non-Creamy Sheet should be requested by applicants who seek for an interview under the ‘OBC’ form.
Documents must be presented during the interview
Identification Card – Aadhar/PAN/ Voter ID Card, with the official original letterhead as well as a self-attested copy of the certified photograph/identity card provided by the School or College Officer
• Call letter for an interview
1. The applicants who would be invited for interview will be checked biometrically. For the biometric verification, the bank will take picture and thumb impressions.
2. Where the applicant’s documents have been proven fraudulent or manufactured. This type of applicant will be tackled
Admit Card of SBI CBO 2023 Exam
By entering their registration number and their password/date of birth, candidates for an online exam must download admission from the website of the bank. The call letter will not be delivered via post in a physical form.
Admit Card Download Steps-
1. Visit the https://www.sbi.co.in official website.
2. Enter your register number and password on the workplace while entering the portal.
3. To receive the Admit card, click on download.
Admit cards are due in the near future.
Result of SBI CBO 2023 Exam
The results of the examination will be published on the official website. The state merit list and category merit list will be published.
How can the results be checked?
1. Visit the https://www.sbi.co.in official website.
2. Go to SBI in the menu bar.
3. Click on the openings currently available. The opens page is forwarded to you.
4. All openings and results will be available.
5. Click on the SBI CBO result to verify the outcome.