The State Bank of India starts the SBI SO examination by recruiting officials from several specialty categories. SBI calls Specialist Officer position applications in several departments. Recruitment for management positions is started. SBI SCO 2023 Recruitment demands a great deal of patience and complete preparation in order to get better results. You must be informed of the qualifying requirements, the application process and so on before you apply for the examination.
Highlights of SBI SO 2023 Exam
• Name of examination: SBI SO
• State Bank of India examination
• Post: CADRE OFFICERS SPECIALIST (SCO)
• Level of examination: national level
• Category of exam: postgraduate or graduate
• Examination frequency: once a year
• Phases of Examination: Online or Shortlisting.
• Online test mode
• Duration of examination: 2 and 15 hours
• English and Hindi languages
• Purpose of examination: To choose Specialists
• Web site official: sbi.co.in.
Exam Date of SBI SCO 2023
|Events of SBI SCO 2023||Exam Dates of SBI SCO 2023|
|Release the notification||September 2023|
|Application Form released||September 2023|
|End to submit the application form||October 2023|
|Exam Fee Submit||October 2023|
SBI SCO 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Different Posts
The applicant should be 25-40 years old as of 31 August 2023 for the job of Deputy Manager (Security)
• Managers in different categories need to be 25-35 years old by 31 August 2023
The candidate is due to be 37 years of age on 31 July 2023 for the Senior Special Executive (Data Analyst).
• The corresponding age should be 35 years, on 31 July 2023, while applying for Senior Executive (Statistics)
• Age up to 62 years should be age to elect Defense Bank advisor (Navy & Air Force).
• The applicant’s age should be up to 60 years for the Circle Defense Banking Advisor
• Recruitment HR Specialist is 35 years old.
• Data Scientist age should be between 24 and 32 years as at 31st August 2023.
• The applicant is 26 to 35 years of age as of 31 August 2012 for the position of Deputy Manager (Data Scientist).
• The applicant’s age should vary between 24 and 32 on 31, 2023 August to apply to Deputy Manager (System Officer).
• The applicant should be 57 as at April 1, 2023 to apply for Chief Financial Officer
• At the time of application, the data protection officer should be 55 years.
SMEs should be between the ages of 25 and 35 years for SME Credit Analyst.
Review the qualifying standards for different positions:
• The candidate must have FRM certification and/or CFA if he or she is to apply for the job of Chief Financial Officer. Applicants must have a minimum of 15 years of experience in financial supervision post-qualification.
Applicants must be a graduate of the Data Protection Officer, a certified EU GDPR Foundation, the CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional), the CIPT (Certified Information Privacy Technologist), the CIPM(Certified Information Privacy Manager), etc., with or without a Preferred Professional Certification. At least 15 years’ experience as an Executive/Supervisor in the Corporate Sector must be required after certification.
SME Credit Analyst Application • (MMGS-III) CA/MBA (Finance)/PGDM (Finance), PGDBM(Finance) or Postgraduate Equivalent qualification should be the basic qualification. Applicants must have a post-basic work experience of at least 3 years in a Bank/NBFC/PSU/FIs/Credit Rating agency.
B.E./B. tech in computer science/information technology/electronics/communication/electronics should be the basic qualifications to serve as Product Manager (MMGS-III). The applicants who made an MBA will be preferred. As the proprietor of the financial services product, applicants must have 5 years of experience post-basic qualification.
Managers (Data Analysts) (MMGS-III) require a degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, and computer science. In the field of financial services, the candidate must have post-basic qualifying experiences with at least 4 years of data science.
• Manager (Digital Marketing) application • (MMGS-III) MBA(Marketing)/PGDM(Marketing)/PGDBM(Marketing)/MMS(marketing)) of some recognised University/Institute should be the basic qualification for the application. Applicants are required to be qualified for basic qualifications in the area of digital marketing in a supervisory and managerial capacity.
• The candidate must have applied to a job with a minimum of 60% mark in computer science / Information technology / Electro & Electronics / Communication, for Sr. Executive (Digital Relations), Sr. Executive (Analytics), Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing). Candidate must be ex-qualified for 4 years in the respective field they are applying to.
For the post Executive (FI & MM), the applicant must have done Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture &Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course. No prior experience is required for this post.
• The candidate must be a graduate of any field to select for senior managers (social banking & CSR). No previous job experience is also necessary for this role.
• Applicants must have completed the BE / BTech IT/Computer science/computer application/ electronics/electronics & instruments at least 60 percent marks to apply to Deputy Manager (IS audit).
• Applicants must be experienced for a minimum of two years after qualification.
Syllabus of SBI SCO Exam 2023
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 examination plan check:
English: Cloze Tests, articles & preposition, Reading understanding, correction of sentences, Complete the blanks, To replace, for jumble, vocabulary, synonyms, etc. Selecting the right term, Idioms & Phrases, spelling check, A sentence was concluded, One-word replacement, Arrangements for penalties, Logical Words Sequence, Agreement Subject-Verb, Tenses, Detection of subjects, Changing voice, Verb, Sentences direct and indirect, Odd number one out.
Capacity of Reason: Number series, Alphabet Test, Reasoning arithmetic, Classification, Clocks & Data Calenders, Cause-effect Input and output arrangements; Control and distance Sense Test, Insertion of the missing character, Time sequence trial, Analyse rationale; Coding, decision-making, logical venn diagrams, declaration, conclusions, topic detection, number of alphabets, Test series, Syllogism, Analogies/Decision-making, Coding/Decoding.
• Quantity: Interpretation of data based on different theories of arithmetic, boats & streams, clocks, decimal & fractions, HCF & LCM; Sufficiency of data, Logarithm, Messages, Mixtures and Allegations, Compound Interest, Time, Speed and Distance, Returns and Losses. Interpretation and adequacy of data (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study, etc.), Permutation and combination, age issues, train issues, root issues, simplification, time and work, volume & surface area.
SBI SO Syllabus for Professional Knowledge
- Banker-Customer Relations
- Banking Operational Laws
- Banking Regulated Laws
- Banking Security Laws
- Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Electronic Banking
- Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banking
- Financial Analysis
- Loans and Advances
- Negotiable Instruments
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Security Types
Systems Officer/IT Officer:
- Basic concepts of Software and Hardware
- Compiler design
- Computer Networks
- Computer Networks and Basic Programing Languages (C, C++, Java)
- Computer Organization
- Data Structure
- DataBase Management Systems (DBMS)
- Digital Electronics
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Network Programming
- Operating system & amp
- Software engineering
- System programming
- Web Technologies
- Accounting Standards
- Auditing standards
- Basic Accounting concepts and principles
- Cost Accounting Concepts
- Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Foreign Exchanges
- Indian Capital Market
- Management Accounting Concepts
- Mutual Funds
- Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instrument
- Accounting Guidance Note
- Accounting Standards
- Business valuation
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Financial Report Standards
- Foreign Exchanges
- Indian Accounting Standards
- Indian Capital Market
- Inflation Accounting
- Liability Valuation
- Mutual Funds
- Share-based Payment
- Banking-Insurance, Financial Market
- Basic Statistical Methods and Inference
- Bi-Variate Data Variance Analysis
- Estimations Theory
- Forecasting Portfolio
- Foreign Exchanges
- Multiple Regression
- Sampling Concepts
- Sampling Distribution
- Simple Regression
- Time-series forecasting
- Uni-Variate Data
Selection Procedure of SBI SCO Recruitment 2023:
See the following selection process:
1. On the basis of an online examination and a personal interview candidates are selected
2. The pattern for the online examination was as follows:
• 70 questions will be asked for 70 marks in the Reasoning section.
• 50 questions will be asked for 50 points in the English language section.
Note: The applicant is given 1 hour 30 minutes for both the above-mentioned parts.
• There will be 50 questions per 100 marks in the Professional Knowledge Section, with a candidate having 45 minutes to finish the paper.
• The question paper will be published in both Hindi and English except in English
Note: Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection of candidates for the remainder of positions based on their education qualifications and post qualification job experience and an interview will be welcomed for the selection.
SBI SO 2023 Salary Scale:
The post-selected candidates will receive salaries from Rs 42,020, Rs 51490 together with DA, HRA, CCA, PF, LFC, CPF, etc.
Admit Card of SBI SO Exam 2023:
The download steps for an admission card are here:
• Go to SBI, Sbi.co.in’s official website
• Enter your credentials, login number or roll number and the Captcha code.
• You may view an accepting card by clicking on the submission option.
• For a further reference, take a printout of the admission card.
• Check the data included in the admission card including name and address, photo and signature, roll number, registration number, password, examination centre, etc. Examination date and hour, online examination slot number, Time to report
Exam Result of SBI SCO Recruitment 2023:
The results of the examination are announced on the official website. Check the result and after applicants have reached the result, they are asked for an interview and the candidates will be offered the position on the basis of the shortlisting criteria.