SSN School of Management provides admission to the candidate who wants to pursue 2-year management courses. For taking the admission, the candidate has two options- Management Quota and Government Quota. The candidate who wants to take admission must go through a national-level entrance examination for management subjects. In this article, we will discuss the SSN School of Management MBA 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
SSN School of Management Important Date 2023
|Application form release||January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||January 2023|
|Admit Card||February 2023|
SSN School of Management Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for SSN School of Management-
- The candidate must be a graduate with at least 60% marks from a recognized university
- There are no age restrictions for pursuing management courses from SSN
SSN School of Management MBA 2023 Application Form
The following are the step by step instructions using which you can apply for the SSN School of Management courses-
- Visit the official website of SSN School of Management
- Now, click on the apply button, a registration window will appear where you have to create your ID using email ID and Password
- Now login to your account by using the login credentials followed by clicking on the apply button
- An application form will appear where you have to fill in all your details correctly
- After filling in the details, you have to upload the documents and click on submit button
- Now, You have to pay the application fee and make sure to keep a photocopy of the receipt and the application form
Document Required for SSN School of Management MBA
The following are the document for the SSN MBA Course application form-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheets of all semesters for undergraduate candidates
- All India admission test scorecard (MAT/ CAT/XAT/CMAT) or TANCET scorecard
- Any other merit/ extracurricular/ sports certificates
- Job experience (if the candidate is employed)
SSN School of Management MBA Application Fee
The application fee for the SSN School of Management MBA course is Rs.950/- + taxes and convenience charges. You can pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card, UPI, Net Banking, etc.
Courses Offered in SSN School of Management MBA
The following are the specialization offered in the SSN School of Management for MBA course-
- Human Resource.
The selection process for SSN School of Management is merit-based selection. The candidates have to participate in the national level entrance examination to become eligible for admission which is MAT/ CAT/XAT/CMAT or TANCE.
Based on the marks scored by the candidate on these entrance examinations, the allocation of the seat to the candidates will be provided. The candidate has to participate in the counseling session organized by the colleges to confirm his/her admission seat.
SSN School of Management MBA Admit Card
The admit card is an important document for the candidate. This document confirms his/her participation in the entrance examination.
If the candidate fails to show the admit card to the examination authority then the examination will be canceled for the candidate and the onis of the examination cancellation will be on the candidate only.
So, make sure you are visiting the examination center with your admit card. The admit card for SSN School of Management MBA did not release the admit card, we will update the admit card details once it Is released by SSN.
SSN School of Management MBA 2023 Exam Result
SSN did not release the examination result for SSN Examination 2023. Once the examination authority releases the result, we will update the result for the candidates.
SSN School of Management Reservation
The following are the reservation criteria based on the category of the candidate-
|Open Competition (OC)||31%|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.5%|
|Backward Class – Muslim (BCM)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities (MBC & DNC||20%|
|Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiyars (SCA) Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiyars (SCA)||03%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||01%|
SSN School of Management MBA Counselling
Counseling is an event where the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance examination and were selected for admission into the colleges will be invited to block their seats. The candidates have to visit the venue with the documents mentioned below along with 2 sets of Xerox copies to confirm their college seat.
Document required at counseling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Entrance examination scorecards