Tamil Nadu Polytechnic is polytechnic state level examination commenced by Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE) Tamil Nadu. This exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in a polytechnic diploma course in the state of Tamil Nadu. After completing the entrance examination the candidates will be eligible for pursuing three-year Diploma programmes available across 516 Polytechnic Colleges spread over 33 districts in this state In this article, we will provide you details about Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form Submit date||May|
|Application Form Submit Last Date||June|
|Start the counselling||August|
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu at least 5 years of residency is necessary
- For the admission process, there is no upper or lower age limit
- The minimum qualification must be class 10th with a minimum of passing marks in the 10th class examination can apply for the test with necessary subjects like Mathematics and Science included in the qualifying examination
- For those candidates who have class 10th mark sheet with grades then they need to converted them into marks
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Application Form
The application form of Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 can be filled online. The application form are released June each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Polytechnic by following this link- www.tndte.gov.in
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the Tamil Nadu Polytechnic are as follows-
|Fee by post||165/-|
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned on the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by Tamil Nadu Polytechnic.
Counselling is and event where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible college. There are multiple colleges under a University and counselling session is organised by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit list.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank