Tripura JEE which stands for Tripura Join Entrance Exam. It is an examination commenced by Government of Tripura. Candidates wanting to pursue Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical, etc. must go through an entrance. In this article, we will provide you details about Tripura JEE 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Tripura JEE 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Availability of online application form||January 2024, 3rd week|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 2024, 2nd week|
|Issue of admit card||March 2024, 3rd week|
|Date of entrance exam||April 2024, 4th week|
|Publication of model answer key||April 2024, 4th week|
|Last date of receiving feedback on answer key||May 2024, 1st week|
|Result declaration||June 2024, 1st week|
|Counseling process will commence from||June 2024/ July 2024|
Tripura JEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Tripura JEE 2024 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a domicile of Tripura
- The minimum qualification must be class 12th from a recognized university with subjects that you are applying for.
- If a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but their parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura regularly 3 years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura will be considered eligible to apply for Exam.
- In case the candidate is wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or the parents must have been staying in Tripura regularly for not less than 5 years immediately before the date of making the application may also apply for the exam.
- Children of serving defence personnel (Navy/ Army/ Air Force) hailing from Tripura may also apply for the exam. Also they should have stayed in Tripura regularly for at least 5 years immediately before the date of making an application.
Tripura JEE 2024 Application Form
The application form of Tripura JEE 2024 can be filled online. The application form are released June each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of TRIPURA JEE by following this link-tbjee.nic.in
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for Tripura JEE 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Tripura JEE 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the Tripura JEE are as follows-
|Female and PWD||350/-|
Tripura JEE 2024 Examination Pattern
The Tripura JEE examination consists of four papers. Depending on course selected by the candidate you will have to attend Engineering/ Technology courses will attempt only Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Those who apply for Agricultural/ Veterinary/ Fishery courses will attempt only Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 4. For all the courses, candidate need to attempt Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4. For every correct answer you will be awarded with 2 marks and there is no negative mark. Candidates will be provided with 2 hours to complete the examination. The examination pattern for Tripura JEE entrance examination is as follows-
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Tripura JEE 2024 Syllabus
The level of questions in the entrance examination is of 12th class and below. The following are the syllabus of Tripura JEE 2024-
- Domestic Electric Circuit
- Wave Speed
- Human Eye
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Solar System
- The Universe
- The Earth
- Difference types of substances and their nature
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Electro-Chemical Cell
- Chemical bond
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Classification of matter
- Types of Fuel
- Necessity of Balanced Diet
- Mineral Cycle
- Ecological Balance
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned in the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
Tripura JEE 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the Tripura JEE 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by Tripura JEE.
Counselling is where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible college. Counselling session is organised by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission in their colleges. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank