Tripura JEE is a state-level entrance examination that provides admission into Engineering, Paramedical, Technology, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fishery, and other professional degree courses. The entrance examination is conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE). In this article, we will discuss Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, etc.
Tripura JEE 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Registration date start||February 2023|
|End for registration||March 2023|
|Admit Card Available||April 2023|
|TJEE 2023 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Answer key available||April 2023|
|Result date announce||May 2023|
Tripura JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Tripura JEE 2023 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a domicile of Tripura
- The minimum qualification must be class 12th from a recognized university with subjects that you are applying for.
- If a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but their parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura regularly 3 years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura will be considered eligible to apply for Exam.
- In case the candidate is a ward of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or the parents must have been staying in Tripura regularly for not less than 5 years before the date of making the application may also apply for the exam.
- Children of serving defense personnel (Navy/ Army/ Air Force) hailing from Tripura may also apply for the exam. Also, they should have stayed in Tripura regularly for at least 5 years immediately before the date of making an application.
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form
The following are the step by step methods to apply for Tripura JEE-
- Visit the official website of Tripura JEE by following this link-https://jeeonline.tripura.gov.in/
- Now, get registered using your email Id, phone number, name etc.
- After regsiration is compelet, log in to your website using your email id and password
- After logging in, you have to click on the “Profile” button located at the top of the page
- A registration form will open up where you have to fill all your details correctly and edit your profile followed by clicking on save as draft button button to save it
- Now your profile is saved and you can start applying for the Tripura JEE entrance examination by uploading your documents (mentioned below)and adding in few other details like education qualification etc.
- Now, click on submit button and new window wil appear
- Here, you have to pay the application fee using credit/debit, UPI, Net Banking, etc.
- After making the payment, you can download the application from and payment recepit along with the acknowledgement slip
Documents required for Tripura JEE 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- One Scanned Copy of Photograph
- One Scanned Copy of Signature
- One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate from DDRC (if applicable)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board (if applicable)
Tripura JEE 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the Tripura JEE are as follows-
|Female and PWD||350/-|
Tripura JEE 2023 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for the Tripura JEE entrance examination is as follows-
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Tripura JEE 2023 Syllabus
The level of questions in the entrance examination is of the 12th class and below. The following are the syllabus of Tripura JEE 2023-
- Domestic Electric Circuit
- Wave Speed
- Human Eye
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Solar System
- The Universe
- The Earth
- Difference types of substances and their nature
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Electro-Chemical Cell
- Chemical bond
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Classification of matter
- Types of Fuel
- The necessity of a Balanced Diet
- Mineral Cycle
- Ecological Balance
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
Admit card is the most important document that the candidate has to carry. Without the admit card, the candidate examination will be cancelled therefore, it is extremely important for you to have the admit card. You can download the admit card from the official website of the Tripura JEE.
Tripura JEE 2023 Exam Result
The result is not yet declared and the candidates can check his/her examination result after the result is released by the Tripura examination board. You can check the result from the official website of the Tripura Board.
The counselling is a session organized by the Tripura board to offers candidates admission into the university. The candidates will have to apply for the counselling session on the college website or by visiting the campus. After applying, the venue and date of the counselling will be provided by the university. In this event, the candidate has to block his/her seat by submitting the documents, paying fees. The admission of the candidate is confirmed.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank