UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University or UPRTOU is an open university that offers B.Ed courses to candidates. Admission into the university if offered through the entrance examination organized by the Rajarshi Tandon Open University. In this article, we will discuss UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, etc.
UPRTOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for UPRTOU B.Ed-
- The candidates are required to have passed graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks (50% marks with reserved category candidates)
- The candidates are required to have subjects Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Maths, History, Home-science, history, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social-Science, Economics and Commerce
UPRTOU B.Ed Important Dates 2023
|Available the application form||April 2023|
|End to submit the application form||June 2023|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form with late fee of Rs. 200||July 2023|
|Admit Card Announced||August 2023|
|UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Date||August 2023|
|Result date||July 2023|
|B.Ed. Counselling||August 2023|
UPRTOU B.Ed Application Form 2023
The following are the step by step instructions on applying for UPRTOU B.Ed-
- Visit the official website of UPRTOU website and click on the admission button followed by clicking on the examination button
- Now, get yourself registered using your email ID and password
- After registration is completed, login to your account using your login credentials
- After logging in, fill the application form with details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling the application form, upload the documents mentioned below followed by clicking on payment button
- You can make payment using your credit card/debit card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
- After payment is completed, make sure to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for the future use.
Documents Required for UPRTOU B.Ed
The following are the documents required for opening UPRTOU B.Ed-
- Class X and XII marksheet/passing certificate
- Graduation Degree/marksheet
- Category Candidates (if any)
- Identity Certificate-Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc.
UPRTOU B.Ed Application Fee
The following are the application fee for UPRTOU B.Ed entrance examination-
|Reserved Category||Application fee|
UPRTOU B.Ed Examination Pattern
The following are the examination pattern for UPRTOU B.Ed-
|Part-A||General Mental Ability|
|General Awareness||100 Questions||3 hours|
|Understanding in two teaching Subjects (Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science)|
UPRTOU B.Ed Syllabus
The following are the syllabus for UPRTOU B.Ed-
General Mental Ability
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of teaching
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning
- Teaching Support System
- Evaluation Systems
Understanding in two teaching Subjects
- Subject related to Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science
UPRTOU B.Ed Admit Card 2023
The admit card for UPRTOU B.Ed is not yet released, we will update the admit card status once the examination authorities releases the admit card for UPRTOU B.Ed 2023.
UPRTOU B.Ed Result 2023
The result for UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 examination is not yet released, we will update the result once the examination authorities releases the exam result.
UPRTOU B.Ed Counselling 2023
The candidates will be admitted into the university through the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. After passing the examination, the candidates are required to apply for the counselling session. In this event, the candidates must submit the documents mentioned below along with xerox copies of the documents.
Documents Required for UPRTOU B.Ed Counselling 2023
The following are the documents required for counselling session-
- Counselling Call Letter for UPRTOU B.Ed
- Score card for Bharat UPRTOU B.Ed 2023
- UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 admit card
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)