Utkal University BEd & MEd 2022 exams are national level examinations conducted for aspirants seeking admission to the BEd, MEd programmes under Utkal University. Utkal University is a state-level university and is a prestigious institution. The University has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and has been given an “A+” grade. The University has also received NOC from the Department of Higher Education, Odisha, and NCTE approval for offering BEd and MEd courses under the University Department of Teachers Education (UDTE). The entrance exams for the classes are conducted annually by the University. The article contains in-depth information about the important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, etc., about the Utkal University BEd MEd admission 2022.
Courses offered at Utkal University
- 5 Year Integrated MBA
- Lateral Entry into IMBA (2 Year) (After BBA)
- 5 Year Integrated MCA
- 2 Year Executive MBA
- M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS
- Certificate Course in Sanskrit
Important dates to remember
The initial notifications about the registration portal opening are set to arrive from August 2022, and the applications will be accepted from September 2022. Candidates are advised to fill the application form early in September to avoid the last-minute rush. The admit card will be released by the last week of September, a few days before the entrance examination for the programmes will be in October 2022. Candidates then have to enter the marks received in their qualifying exam, which will be considered to release the merit list.
|Admission Process||Now Open|
|Last Date to Apply for 5-Year Integrated MBA||August 15, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Lateral Entry into IMBA||August 15, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for 5-Year Integrated MCA||August 15, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for 4-Year Integrated B.A.B.Ed||August 22, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Self-Financing Courses||August 30, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Integrated B.A B.Ed $ B.Sc B.Ed||August 30, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for M.Ed Course||August 30, 2022|
Eligibility criteria for Utkal BEd and MEd Admission 2022
The eligibility criteria for admission to BEd and MEd programs under Utkal University is prescribed on the official website. The eligibility criteria need to be fully cleared for getting admitted to the programme. The eligibility criteria include:
- Candidates applying for the BEd programme must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying exam or should have a Master’s degree in the field of Engineering or Technology with a specialisation in Mathematics and Science with at least 55% marks in aggregate or have any other equivalent qualification.
- Candidates applying for the MEd programmes must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying degree such as BEd, B.A.BEd, B.Sc.BEd. or some recognised course by NCTE.
There are reservations for available seats in the programme according to the rules by the government. Candidates will have to submit the documents supporting the claim while registering to avail the seat reservation.
Candidates can apply for the program from September of 2022. Candidates need to have an active phone number and email address to complete the registration process. Candidates can visit the official website of the University for registering. Candidates can fill in their personal, communication and educational details in the required columns. Candidates will also have to register their phone numbers by typing in the received OTP.
- Candidates should have a digital copy of their recent passport-sized photograph. The dimensions of the picture must be less than 150 pixels in width and 180 pixels in height. The image must be in JPG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- Digital copy of candidate’s signature in JPG format. The document size should not exceed 50KB.
- PDF format of Caste certificate of the candidate (if applicable). The caste certificate is necessary to avail of seat reservations.
- Copy of PwD/Differently abled certificate (if applicable). The document should be in PDF format.
- Digital copy of Ex/In-Service certificate (if applicable)
- Digital copy of the No objection Certificate from employer (if applicable).
Candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 600/- for applying for BEd and MEd admission at Utkal University. Payment can be made via net banking or credit/debit card using SBI E-Pay facility. Once the e-receipt is generated, the candidate will receive login I.D. and password on the registered email address and the mobile number within few minutes. In case of any discrepancies, you can contact the Helpdesk with the payment address and application I.D.
After successfully applying for the exam, candidates can visit the official site of Utkal university for getting the latest updates regarding the exam. The admit card for the B.Ed; MEd admission will be released a few days before the exam. The admit card is a crucial document and must be kept safe till the end of admission procedures. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination and valid id proof. The admit card contains important information regarding the application number, name, exam date and time, exam centre, etc.
Valid ID proofs include:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Driver’s license
- Voter ID
Here is a detailed set of steps to download the admit card for the BEd and MEd admission at Utkal University.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University, http://utkaluniversity.nic.in.
- A few days before the examination, in the last week of September 2022, the admit card will be released, and once it is released, candidates can log in to their profile and download the admit card.
- Candidates must make a physical copy of the admit card, and it is recommended to keep it safe for future use.
The answer key for Utkal University BEd exam 2022 will be released a few days after the exam. The answer key is to give the candidates a rough idea of the score they may get. Candidates can match the answers they selected with the correct answer to find the score. Candidates can visit the website to get the link for the answer key.
The result for Utkal University BEd and MEd admission 2022 will be released in November 2022 in a merit list. Candidates can view their development by logging on to their application portal using their id and password.